Chinese player struggling to settle, would help if i sign player XXX XXXXX

I signed chinese striker Xu Xiaopeng for my Grimsby Town team, he's a good first team player (4 stars) and plays very well, averaging 7.7/10 but became unhappy because he couldnt settle, he said signing player Chinese player Ren Yujie would help him settle, i didnt bother because he was going to cost around £2million and wasn't good enough for my squad, a few months later he requested a transfer because i hadn't signed this player to keep him happy. I rejected the request and made an offer for the player, it was accepted and he will be joining in January, now my player (Xu Xianpeng) has moaned he's not happy again, and is now asking me to sign another Chinese player Li Chunman (also crap!), seems hes not gonna be happy until i've got half the population of second rate Chinese players clogging my team up?!

LOL, the Chinese won't stop until they get what they want.

Back to the topic, if he produces good results then just ignore him and play him regularly. Remember to praise him after each match or find any opportunity to talk to him about positive things. After about half a season he will pick up English and become settled.

If he disrupts the squad, dislikes other players or makes other players dislike him, or pollutes the atmosphere in the changing room, then you have no choice but sell him. After all, there are many good players out there. If the above don't happen, just ignore his moans. You don't understand Chinese anyway :D

Thanks all, i certainly wont be signing anymore players to keep him happy! I've already got the transer agreed for January, is there a way to cancel it? I seem to remember there was in an older version? And there just isnt and remotely good enough Chinese coaches :-(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived