Laptop for football manager 2013

Why's that mate? I aren't really to hot on laptops? All iv read is i5 processor is a must and as much ram as possible..

Could you pass on any more information please?

Thanks

Because it has an integrated graphics card and not a dedicated graphic card. You might be ok though, I had a Dell with similar specs and it ran the 3D ok. If you don't already own FM13, buy the laptop and try the demo mate.

Brilliant, thanks very much.

Also I see your a stokie? Same... In TP we trust :o

I'll be totally honest, I am getting very bored and tired of watching Tony Pulis Hoofball and its really starting to get me down.

It's that bad at times, I can't be bothered to watch a stream on a Saturday afternoon when we play away (I have a season ticket for home games)

I'll be totally honest, I am getting very bored and tired of watching Tony Pulis Hoofball and its really starting to get me down.

It's that bad at times, I can't be bothered to watch a stream on a Saturday afternoon when we play away (I have a season ticket for home games)

I know what you mean about sat, going be very hard game. My only issue ATM is how many players we are playing out of position, like tues we ended the game with huth lb Cameron cb and Walters cm. it's daft that no other club do it. We must be the only prem team with a right footed cm at lb, but you can't argue with what pulis has done for us.

I know what you mean about sat, going be very hard game. My only issue ATM is how many players we are playing out of position, like tues we ended the game with huth lb Cameron cb and Walters cm. it's daft that no other club do it. We must be the only prem team with a right footed cm at lb, but you can't argue with what pulis has done for us.

Yes Tuesday was probably the strangest game I have ever seen at Stoke in nearly 20 years of going

We played well and I liked the new formation (5-3-2/3-5-2) up until they scored, and Pulis bottled it. Must have made 7/8 changes to players positions and/or formations in the last 30 minutes! The new formation worked well, as it give support for Crouch, as he looks woeful when playing up top on his own in the usual 4-4-1-1 formation as we just smack the ball at him from 40 yards and he has no pace or power to make defenders turn. Adam also had his best game in a Stoke shirt and he was allowed to play in his more natural position of midfield instead of the position behind the one striker.

All very frustrating and we STILL have no full backs in the squad after being in the Premiership for 5 years

Yes Tuesday was probably the strangest game I have ever seen at Stoke in nearly 20 years of going

We played well and I liked the new formation (5-3-2/3-5-2) up until they scored, and Pulis bottled it. Must have made 7/8 changes to players positions and/or formations in the last 30 minutes! The new formation worked well, as it give support for Crouch, as he looks woeful when playing up top on his own in the usual 4-4-1-1 formation as we just smack the ball at him from 40 yards and he has no pace or power to make defenders turn. Adam also had his best game in a Stoke shirt and he was allowed to play in his more natural position of midfield instead of the position behind the one striker.

All very frustrating and we STILL have no full backs in the squad after being in the Premiership for 5 years

Yea I thought Adam played very well, was expecting some kind of striker shake up yesterday but obviously deals broke down. Full back situation is very frustrating, especially when we had that bosnich on trial in summer he would have been perfect. Still pulis n Coates will see us trough lol

Archived