Fleetwood and a tactic making them shine

Hi there.

I've joined the forum in december and been reading a lot of the guides. I've learnt a great deal, but I still feel I'm missing some when it comes to creating a tactic fitting the team I control. When I look at the team comparison page I'm not sure how to connect the stats with how tactics should/could be.

I've taken some pictures of the tactics I think fits my team, the comparison page and Team tactic.

2013020100005.jpg

As you can see my attack is strong at pace, accelerations, finishing and movement.

I got 3 striker, one is a target man with good jumping, heading etc.

second one is is pacey with high flair and "ok" finishing.

Last one is great allround great finishing, good pace and ok jumping a strength.

My wingers is mostly fast.

2013020100004.jpg

As you see my midfield is great with passing, creative, stamina, teamwork, talking and decision.

But my technique is horrible!

Generally I myself see my midfield as hardworking, aggressive and good at direct play.

2013020100003.jpg

My defence I'm not sure how to interpret. I have one really good defender with good overall attributes. My CBs is not really fast as the comparison could make you think. My best LB is good offensive with good dribbling shooting and crossing abblities.

2013020100002.jpg

Again this is hard for me to interpret.

2013020100001.jpg

This shows my I'm good covered in must positions, not sure what more it tells me.

Lastly I've made an tactic I think fits my team strength, but again I don't feel my knowledge is great enough to 100% understand why and how this tactic is fitting into my team and how it will work on the field.

2013020100007.jpg

I hope this is enough info. If I'm missing out on something then just tell me and I'll bring it.

Thanks in advance.

Sunwell

So I've played 3 training matches and it seems that my team have more possesion than I would expect, especially having the low technique and first touch. Chances made are very little and chance create against me is fairly high.

I'm not sure how to analyse the data given, so not really sure on how to move on from here.

I've been playing with the formation above, but I just feel it's lacking i some areas. I tried a match with instead of control, I used Attack. And I get a lot of possesion in general. They create chance and all, but because of the lacking creativity I Don't feel it's dangerous and often I get caught high of the field and then beeing punished. My LB and RB is often pressing too high and then opposition is getting through over the flanks.

2013020200001.jpg

I've been thinking about having this team tactic. Since my midfield is very strong, aggresive and good at passing i want to win the ball on my side of the field, also because my wingers are fast, plus I've have a either strong or fast striker.

I've read wwfan 12 points. And I know that he is stating the opposite of this with physically strong teams and energitic should play attacking high pressure football. I just don't feel like it's my style?

The way I want to play is patience and solid defence. I wanna minimize the oppositions chances and punish them when they either make a mistake on my end of the pitch. I don't wish to have the possesion a lot 40% or something.

Again I've been reading so much over the past month or more, but I still feel like it isn't sufficient enough.

If I'm missing anything, just say so and I'll fetch the data quickly.

Would love to try help you out here,

I do feel your biggest problem is your the fact you want to sit and wait on other teams mistakes, this waiting game is gonna put serious pressure on your defence and at this level it will be really hard simply because the level of players are not great and will make mistakes THAT INCLUDES YOUR PLAYERS.

Technique is a hugh issue because its the basis of how well a player can preform any move so poor technique and decent passing will still see a lot of balls misplaced especially in playing direct style of football as that will encourage quick long hard hit balls forward.

Picture shows your in league 2, so did you get promotion yourself or inherit team ? How have last few games gone ? Pics of your midfeilders would be great aswell.

Finally dont over think the team comparison page as i`m pretty sure it takes average of all players in first team not just your starting eleven so although it can be helpful to help identify weaknesses in first team it dosn`t natural mean there`s major issue in starting eleven (i.e. Full backs are defenders but if there not best headers it isnt end of world but will bring down your overall average for defenders heading)

I`ve had decent run with stalybridge celtic myself in BSN,BSP and L2 over 5 seasons but have hit a hard run myself so hoping this will help me also.

Archived