Transfer details and budgets

hagakure

Im updating the database for my self and was wondering about what is the best way to update future transfers. Do I have to update the finances of the club buying (Transfer budget and Balance) or wil the amount of cash be windrown automaticly on the transfer date?

Like club A buys a player on 31.1.2013 from club B. I update the DB on player (future transfer). Game starts 1.7.2012. Do I have to update the finances of club A at the start of the game or wil the transfer money be windrown from club A on 31.1.2013?

Im updating the database for my self and was wondering about what is the best way to update future transfers. Do I have to update the finances of the club buying (Transfer budget and Balance) or wil the amount of cash be windrown automaticly on the transfer date?

Like club A buys a player on 31.1.2013 from club B. I update the DB on player (future transfer). Game starts 1.7.2012. Do I have to update the finances of club A at the start of the game or wil the transfer money be windrown from club A on 31.1.2013?

u have to update the finances! the money are taken when the transfer is confirmed! if club A agrees to sell player on 27.7.2012 to club B but the player moves on 1.1.2013 then the money will be taken on 27.7.2012!

Archived