Regen Staff

You don't tend to get a lot of quality regen staff at the start, stands to reason, there are not (eg) super world class coaches who have come from nowhere. As the game progresses, retired players will tend to be the better back room staff (as in real life), the exception maybe being fitness coaches, physios or scouts. You will find some, but I'm in 2018, and the majority of my staff are ex-players or existing staff.

You don't tend to get a lot of quality regen staff at the start, stands to reason, there are not (eg) super world class coaches who have come from nowhere. As the game progresses, retired players will tend to be the better back room staff (as in real life), the exception maybe being fitness coaches, physios or scouts. You will find some, but I'm in 2018, and the majority of my staff are ex-players or existing staff.

Thanks for answering. I guess it makes sense. It's unlikely a 30 year old would have the same knowledge and experience as an older, retired footballer.

Staff got CA/PA, just like players. Though i'm not sure how they develop..... maybe just by getting older.

I noticed that none of the regens have coaching qualifications. I'd guess that sending them on the coaching courses would help them develop?

Archived