Need a Keeper (Free)

Paul211

I Have just started as Yeovil and made a few good loan signings but decided to use all of my budget up on Diego Buonanotte so now i have no transfer money left and i am desperately in need of a 1st choice goalkeeper as i will have to rely on my reserve keeper who is not good enough any suggestions?

I Have just started as Yeovil and made a few good loan signings but decided to use all of my budget up on Diego Buonanotte so now i have no transfer money left and i am desperately in need of a 1st choice goalkeeper as i will have to rely on my reserve keeper who is not good enough any suggestions?

Can't you get Scribe? He's not free but costs very little.

Try Zdravko Zdravkov. He is a 36 (I think) year old keeper, available on a free, and can do the job up to about championship level for a season or two. The only problem with him is his age so you will only really be able to use him for a season or two at best, however for a free player he is a good stopgap.

Hmmmm, 2nd/3rd choice goalkeeper at Arsenal, or a season at Yeovil

I know what i'd prefer

I got Jamie Young on loan, he was ok, nothing great though

Also just go around some L1 teams or your parent club and put some loan bids in for their reserve keepers

I don't know if it was a one off but on my Liverpool save I was in second season, had sold Reina and Carsonand didn't get enough time to get Lloris so I had no keeper except the u18 keepers. I tried Bouzanis but he was poor so I tried this young keeper called Hansen (don't know 1st name) and he was actually quite decent. I had to use him until January when Hugo Lloris arrived but he did a decent job so I would try loaning him. I hope it wasn't a one off and he plays well for your Yeovil team.

Archived