Biggest transfer budget

I remember in FM11 (I think) I had a Mexican club bit over £1 billion for a centrehalf of mine, that was quite funny. They actually bid what seemed to be the max for the fee and every extra fee possible. As it turns out the club was worth about £10 mil and couldn't pay for the fee, but hey... it was still funny before the deal fell through.

Just what I was thinking, he must have made his nationality French to make it easier to get a job, which is cheating, therefore his record is void. :p

Only works if your looking to move to Arsenal or Newcastle

Question for you all... Ive got a £109m budget at the moment but have no need to spend it. Does it roll over or do I get stung tax on this? I dont want the shareholders getting hold of it, id rather spend it :D

I think it depends. Shareholders shouldn't take it, but if the club makes a loss you might lose some.

I'm interested to see the finance screen and graphs of the finances over the 15 years or so - Something tells me someone has been on the data editor. Correct me if i'm wrong but the transfer budget is related to finances and whenever I have have had a massively profitable season I have only ever got up to £200,000,000 tb as much of the profits seem to be taken by shareholders. Especially iffy with the clubs your at, I can't see it myself. I'll bow to your Billion pound boys if i'm proved otherwise.

First af all. Nice job TacticalGenious

Second of all. I promise you that this isn't fake or cheating.

He says that the main reason for this transfer budget of his is simply the bosman rule. He signed A LOT of players on Bosman. Sometimes up to 20 players. All of whom were either good enough for his team or good enough to play in the top flight. Then he either loaned them out (he was getting a cool 5m a month from loan fees) or sold them after a single season.

He did not have a sugerdaddy, in fact Daniel Levy is his current chairman and he doesn't have to think twice before snapping up his dividents :)

I on the other hand was offered a job at Everton who had UAE money on their hands. I have never had more than 70m in transfer budget. Mainly because every single player that I approach wants a ridiculous wage and bonuses. As a result, I have never made a profit (even though I have won everything). Althogh investments from the chairman have reduced from 180m a year to 30m a year.

So what I am saying is this, If you want a 1.0B transfer budget, Man City is not the team for you.

I'm interested to see the finance screen and graphs of the finances over the 15 years or so - Something tells me someone has been on the data editor. Correct me if i'm wrong but the transfer budget is related to finances and whenever I have have had a massively profitable season I have only ever got up to £200,000,000 tb as much of the profits seem to be taken by shareholders. Especially iffy with the clubs your at, I can't see it myself. I'll bow to your Billion pound boys if i'm proved otherwise.

I'd never use an editor. I made most, if not all, of the money with player sales - buying high potential youngsters at around 15-18 and making them class through training and game time, then selling for huge profits (at age 25-28 in most cases), often with 25-50% sell-on fees attached too.

As of February 2043: Player transfers summary / Finances summary / Finances graph - the huge drop in finances was to build a new stadium.

I think that proves it beyond doubt, but if you need any more screens, just ask.

I'd never use an editor. I made most, if not all, of the money with player sales - buying high potential youngsters at around 15-18 and making them class through training and game time, then selling for huge profits (at age 25-28 in most cases), often with 25-50% sell-on fees attached too.

As of February 2043: Player transfers summary / Finances summary / Finances graph - the huge drop in finances was to build a new stadium.

I think that proves it beyond doubt, but if you need any more screens, just ask.

So you're basically selling players for an average price of 15.5m. Seems realistic to me.

I am in 2017 in my Man United game and had a Chinese take-over and they cleared all the debts. In the meanwhile I was able to bring the salary budget down to 80.000.000 Euro's a year. As I did not contract any new players in the past 4 years my transfer budget is at the moment 1.1 Bn Euro.

Also the sponsor deals went up in the past and the stadium capacity is incread to 94.000. I've to admit I could have won more prizes in the past years if I would have spended some of the transfer and salary budget, however I decided to increase all facilities to the max and use the full potential of the own youth development. As a result I won only one PL title in the second season and finished runner up all other seasons. Won the FA cup 3 times and last season the Champions L as well and won one charity shield. Man United are real cupfighters in my save, unfortunately I also lost 1 carling cup final and 3 charity shields matches and biggest dissapointment the Champions L final in my second season :-(

Currently my team is as below:

GK: Lindegaard (De Gea only wanted to sign a new 10M a year contract, so I sold him before the last year of his contract)

RB: Rafael or Smalling

CB: Jones or Smalling

CB: Vidic or Evans

LB: Evans or Fabio

MC: Fletcher or Daehli

MC: Cleverley or Powell

AMC: Pereira or Januzaj

AMR: Wellbeck or Januzaj

AML: Young or Hall (regen)

SC: Henriquez or Brain (regen)

In coaching staff after retirement: Giggs , Ferdinand , Scholes

Sold: De Gea (high demands new contract), Evra (good offer PSG), Valencia (high demands new contract), Anderson (good offer PSG), Rooney (high demands new contract), Hernandez (Good offer Bayern), Carrick (Good offer Stoke), Nani (high demands new contract), Van Persie (high demands new contract), Kagawa (high demands new contract).

All my first team indicated players are earning 5 to 6M Euro per year and almost all contracts are ending after 2020.

Rotation , Reserve and Youngsters are logically all lower.

At this moment the club is running a profit of 250M Euro a year.

I am a bit dissapointed in the regens showing up in my youth ranks, only the first year gave me 3 good talents with at least 4 stars PA.

(Hall and Brain currently in my first team squad and already playing for England 1st team, and Bradley (2nd team) my fourth pick striker after Henriquez , Brain, Wellbeck.

If my youth development will not bring me any suitable talents in potential and position/role I will start signing UK & Ireland born youngsters provided by my scouts.In that case that will be my first signings in the game after 4 years. Only rule I want to built in for myself is I will only contract players below the age of 18 and with the British or Irish nationality.

That person has blatantly given themselves that much money in the editor. There's no skill or sense of achievement in that. Boring.

Almost certainly wrong. It's pretty easy to build up a massive transfer budget by just buying newgens cheap, developing them to a reasonable level, and selling them for profit.

I'm at 2019 and my Barca budget is up to £800m+, purely as a consequence of huge TV deals and a significant Net profit in transfer dealings year on year.

Is it transfers alone or loan fees as well?

I'd love some tips on how to decide how much to ask for loan fees. I never seem to be able to get them right and it seem that if you don't offer something correctly at first, then you need to start going down and down until you reach close to zero fees.

The big teams seem to be able to ask for millions for loan fees, but when I do the same,even for better players, it doesn't seem to work out.

I got a budget of about £10m in my game. But I don't have a screenshot, so I guess it didn't happen after all.

On the other hand, I could go into the editor, give myself a budget of over a billion and take a screenshot which would prove it's validity.....

its way to easy to balance your economy and get silly money to spend on this game, I will make some screens from my fm10 roma save and some from my fm12 athletic save when im not occupied playing fm13
seams I did not have as much money as I recalled, but £371m on maxed budget in 2020 is not that bad for athletic

athletictransfers_zpsb93bb666.png

Is it transfers alone or loan fees as well?

I'd love some tips on how to decide how much to ask for loan fees. I never seem to be able to get them right and it seem that if you don't offer something correctly at first, then you need to start going down and down until you reach close to zero fees.

The big teams seem to be able to ask for millions for loan fees, but when I do the same,even for better players, it doesn't seem to work out.

Almost completely all in transfer fees. I never seemed to get much in loan fees. :(

And if anyone thinks that mine is through cheating, you must be joking. If I was stupid enough to cheat, you wouldn't find me posting about my save on a forum.

How do you keep it being fun with so little challenge?

There is a challenge - the reason so much money is accumulated is through NOT going out and buying superstars for silly money. The challenge is playing with youth and playing them to make them worth selling.

There is a challenge - the reason so much money is accumulated is through NOT going out and buying superstars for silly money. The challenge is playing with youth and playing them to make them worth selling.
to me the challange always become to translate the tactical philosophy I go for into the ME, to make my team play exactly the way I want, and most of the time this involves developing my own players to play this philosophy

winning was always easy on fm, as was making constant net profit on transfers while doing so

Whether data editor has been used or he had just been signing players in Bosnian and selling them on, I think it's just boring, easy enough to do (if you have the patience) and jus takes the whole challenge with transfers out of the game. I have built a cracking Liverpool team in my save by selling players and using my budget and won't even use monthly payments. It's a great challenge building a team and keeping it successful whilst also bringing good young players through. With that budget you could buy who you like and it would just bore me

Whether data editor has been used or he had just been signing players in Bosnian and selling them on, I think it's just boring, easy enough to do (if you have the patience) and jus takes the whole challenge with transfers out of the game. I have built a cracking Liverpool team in my save by selling players and using my budget and won't even use monthly payments. It's a great challenge building a team and keeping it successful whilst also bringing good young players through. With that budget you could buy who you like and it would just bore me

Are there a lot of cheap Bosnian's you can sell on for a big profit?

Are there a lot of cheap Bosnian's you can sell on for a big profit?

I done that on FM12 with mixed success, moving up through the leagues meaning I was signing cheap anyways for the first team and selling on when good offers arose. However on FM13 I'm finding good freebies rare unless their in their 30's

Archived