45 days without playing...

the last (and by far worst) ME of the games history was launched about 45 days ago.

when i saw players trying to score from 100 light years away the goal, i obviously stopped playing.

Sadly, i expected a ME that fixed this huge ruining issue to come soon. but i only saw updates just to stop coming.

so, game was launched on november 2nd, from there to end december, game wasnt the best thing on earth, but at least was playable, with constant updates coming trying to fix it.

i hope that SI soon understands that football doesnt consist on trying to shot a ball from the other side of an ocean, but try to get it as nearest of the goal as possible before shooting. and using the long shots as a last resort should bringing the ball near becomes impossible.

or maybe my concept of football is wrong, ill try to get a ball to jupiter from here, and then hope that a keeper there doenst catch it. please somebody go to jupiter and tell me if my ball get there. i doubt that i can, as i tried to score a goal from mar del plata to cape town and the ball just fell on the ocean near my own beach... but at least i tried. i did what SI wanted to reflect in the match engine, but realized that is not possible.

PaulC and Neil seem to have disappeared. Its not very friendly that they dont give any update about the update for one week now. Im not used to this from SI.

And this thread will be closed in 3-2-1....

yes, lets have them constantly post it is not ready every couple of hours.

Archived