Same defender gives away a penalty two games in a row

His bravery, composure and more importantly his decisions are all on the low side, but he is only 19 and labelled a "wonderkid" i hope he improves that part of his game. Any else have similar experience?

EDIT

i only mention he is a 19yr old wonderkid incase people will say he's useless and sell him.

I have a young guy in my team,19 and is rated as being a leading Midfield centre of the future.

Playing in the Championship he got a straight red after about 6 or 7 games,his aggression is only 13 so did not worry too much about it,I did fine him a weeks wage in which he found it unfair.

Anyway he comes back after suspension and his first game back gets another straight red,I then fined him 2 weeks wages and he accepts it and says he will try to cut that out in the future.

Anyway he comes back after his suspension again and again his first match back he gets yet another straight red!

He then got another 2 weeks fine and again accepts it and again will try to cut it out.

He had a long suspension and has since played a handful of games and 2 or 3 times my heart was in my mouth as he picked up a couple of yellows in games but so far no more reds.

Crazy he basically got 3 straight reds in 3 back to back matches.

Archived