Instant Result - Assistant keeps subbing players at half time.

Hi,

I am using the instant result feature and I am having problems with the assistant subbing certain players at half time.

I have set up a match plan and made sure all the scenarios have 'Allow Substitutions' unticked. I set the 'Make substitution after...' setting to 70 min.

Is this a bug, or have I missed a setting somewhere?

Cheers,

Chris

• 7 months later...

If there was one thing I dont really like about FMC it is the instant result, just makes things too quick if you see what I mean let alone the non involvment in matches (at commentary level of course).

However yes I know you dont have to use it but more often than not you just do i.e. small cup ties, then big away games then you just end up doing it for all of them.

• Administrators
I have the same issue where the assistant doesn't follow the match plan. Makes substitutions too early and changes players positions when he's not allowed to.

We're looking into the issue but nothing we can do for FM13 I'm afraid.

If there was one thing I dont really like about FMC it is the instant result, just makes things too quick if you see what I mean let alone the non involvment in matches (at commentary level of course).
Then don't use it, it's not compulsory to use just because it is there. It's an option for those that want it :)

We're looking into the issue but nothing we can do for FM13 I'm afraid.

Then don't use it, it's not compulsory to use just because it is there. It's an option for those that want it :)

Yes hence I've added a bit since, I just wish I couldn't be tempted that was all. I just spoils it for me sort of thing.

Archived