Anyone seen flares in the stands before

in the last couple of days ive started a save on it as, Manchester United.

Anyway. i was playing in my Second Champions league match against one of the competitions smaller teams who i believe was from Poland. Anyway after a few minutes of game time i noticed a flare in the crowd.

Anyway else seen this before?

well, it depends on the country... in championship it definitely shouldnt happen, but in a lot of other countries, especially eastern europe, apart from danger factor,when (not so) "true" fans can trow them on the pitch and stuff, they can make great spectacle on the stands (i mean it in a good way, sorry for my english)... and are allowed, because of better monitoring and security, and overall awareness, in contrast what mr. Campbell thinks...

For example, in Brazil, I think that they are used in football matches (After that tragedy involving a flare in a concert I doubt they'll let them bring them in that case). In Argentina they are forbidden (Although some people managed to leak some through the security, but then the ones who did it had their stadium banned for a couple of matches)

I seen it..... in the championship... which was odd
There were a couple recently at Man City when United beat them append again at Old Trafford when Liverpool pulled it back to 2-1 they set off a flair in the ground.Pretty sure they're not permitted over here though.

I remember on boxing day Liverpool fans let off a flare when they scored their penalty in the first couple of minutes. By the time all the red smoke cleared from the flare they were 2-1 down ;D

For that reason alone I love flares.

In the editor though you may be able to put in a setting for flares, banners, confetti and a few other things.

Edit: Just remembered one of the others, bog rolls.

There were a couple recently at Man City when United beat them append again at Old Trafford when Liverpool pulled it back to 2-1 they set off a flair in the ground.Pretty sure they're not permitted over here though.

united fans did it a couple of years ago against city to hide there blue moon, which prompted police to ask city no to do the blue moon. also united fans did it in france, i think it was against marseille and what i heard the guys were looking at life time bans

Archived