Staff atributes

Hi there.

I'd like someone to explain me what makes the staff atributes go up or down. For exemple a coach when does some atribute that he has for exemple Defensive go up und when and why does it go down? Is it something that I can interfere?

Thx

A coach's attributes will increase if you can send them on a coaching course.

I've read that if the coach has good determination, their attributes will also increase over time. But I don't know if it's a noticable increase or how long it takes.

How do we sent a coach on a coaching course?

So, determination is a key atribute weather he gets better or not? I thought mayby if a coach is for exemple assigned to defensive training for a while, then this atribute would eventual increase.

So, determination is a key atribute weather he gets better or not? I thought mayby if a coach is for exemple assigned to defensive training for a while, then this atribute would eventual increase.

I've made a few posts/topics about this before- I had a young GK coach that had about 40 points of PA to fill and yet, after two years or so, his GK attribute actually decreased! He had one job to do!!!

How do we sent a coach on a coaching course?

With players, the hidden attribute ambition controls how much they strive to fulfil their PA I believe. I can only assume the same is true of staff.

Archived