loan fee's - loan collapse

Does everyone else suffer from this problem ??

Teams offering high loan fee's, then the deal collapsing as the team simply cannot afford the monthly fee ?

Surely these clubs know how much they can afford per month, so why the offer that they simply cannot substantiate.

It happens all too many times ..... we shouldn't have to negotiate every loan offer down ...

Lots of other people suffer from the problem.

If you have examples find the relevant thread in the bugs forum and post saves there, I'm sure they have lots but they can always do with more.

It seems the most recent patch didn't fix this problem, but it was mostly an ME patch with just a few non-ME bits put in. I'm hopeful that the database patch will be accompanied by fixes for this particular problem.

It's a known issue, probably caused by the change from annual to monthly loan fee's & the underlying code not being adequately updated to deal with this change.

Hopefully it'll be fixed in the final update.

Lots of other people suffer from the problem.

If you have examples find the relevant thread in the bugs forum and post saves there, I'm sure they have lots but they can always do with more.

It seems the most recent patch didn't fix this problem, but it was mostly an ME patch with just a few non-ME bits put in. I'm hopeful that the database patch will be accompanied by fixes for this particular problem.

had a quick search for it, but couldn't find it ....

Was wondering if it was just my good youths, or if it was a common problem ...

Looks like it's something I'll have to cope with then !!

I agree its a nightmare!

I have found that it means you cant use the development list for certain players, as the DoF always accepts the ridiculous offers and you can't negotiate them, so you have to handle it yourself and negotiate it down. Really hope it gets fixed.

P.s. - although it wasn't clear from the wording, when I said about lots of other people having it I meant it more to reassure you you weren't alone, rather than the dismissive "why didnt you just search" type comment, as indeed the forum isn't currently flooded with such comments.

I agree its a nightmare!

I have found that it means you cant use the development list for certain players, as the DoF always accepts the ridiculous offers and you can't negotiate them, so you have to handle it yourself and negotiate it down. Really hope it gets fixed.

P.s. - although it wasn't clear from the wording, when I said about lots of other people having it I meant it more to reassure you you weren't alone, rather than the dismissive "why didnt you just search" type comment, as indeed the forum isn't currently flooded with such comments.

np mate

Didn't take it like that anyhow ...

It's always the little things, that surely take a tiny bit of fixing, but are the most niggly and annoying that do my head in at times !!!

Archived