Privacy of Transfers ?

Hello..!

Because Other teams want my favorite players, I want to pursue my transfers secretly. But I can't see this option in Football Manager 2013.

I wonder it. Can't I see this option altough it has or can't this option have this serie ?

Do I achieve my want transfer policy ?

Hi mate.

In FM13 all transfers are done in "private," unless one of your backroom staff speaks to the media about it. But this usually happens when you make a high profile bid & the source of the leak will never be disclosed.

Hope this has helped.

While we're on the subject. Why is it you can't make a public offer for a player, but you can make a counter-offer public if another club wants one of my players?

It would be a nice addition to unsettle a player you want, when the club he's at keeps rejecting offers you make.

While we're on the subject. Why is it you can't make a public offer for a player, but you can make a counter-offer public if another club wants one of my players?

It would be a nice addition to unsettle a player you want, when the club he's at keeps rejecting offers you make.

You can declare an interest in a player that you want by going to the "interact with player" tab on their profile and select "declare interest."

Hope this helped

Archived