Loading leagues (playable/viewable) increase in transfers?

I've been told..

If you don't want to make a league playable, adding it as view-only does not slow down the save. It DOES increase transfer and the realism a good amount. I usually load basically every league as view-only if not playable. This might not be smart though. There used to be a bug where loading too many view-only leagues caused the save to slow down. Not sure if it was fixed.

I've been told..

If you don't want to make a league playable, adding it as view-only does not slow down the save. It DOES increase transfer and the realism a good amount. I usually load basically every league as view-only if not playable. This might not be smart though. There used to be a bug where loading too many view-only leagues caused the save to slow down. Not sure if it was fixed.

Source on this? Seems logical that adding them as even view-only will accumulate into a fairly substantial load...

I've added all the leagues on at least view only, with only a handful remaining on full sim. It plays as though the view only leagues aren't there, although there will obviously be some overhead. I haven't noticed any slowdown anywhere yet, but the save is in its infancy.

I will try to get more sources tomorrow. I remember having the exact same problem, so I did many google searches. There was never any definite answer that I remember. Just an overarching thought that yes view only: increases speed, more diversity in transfer market.

Archived