Pre-season training

In the pre-season one of the things to do is to get the players in to shape. But does the intensity of the individual training affects the player fitness? In other words: If i put the overall training for the team on low, and the individual training intensity for each player on high, would that be same as puttung the overall training on high and individual on low with respect to player fitness?

I have my team setup pre-season as follow; Fitness training, medium intensity. 30% match prep, tactics only. Rest after game ticked. Then i make all players training on a specific role on medium intensity.

To answer your question; I dont know!

In the pre-season one of the things to do is to get the players in to shape. But does the intensity of the individual training affects the player fitness? In other words: If i put the overall training for the team on low, and the individual training intensity for each player on high, would that be same as puttung the overall training on high and individual on low with respect to player fitness?

Fitness in the individual focus only focuses on stamina. The two things you talk about are totally different from each other. So in other words no its not the same.

Fitness in the individual focus only focuses on stamina. The two things you talk about are totally different from each other. So in other words no its not the same.

So in the pre-season i will get my players in to shape using high overall training. But if i then shift to high individual training and low overall training when the season begins, will they then keep their fitness shape?

Archived