Populating teams

Poop

I've been trying to create the Viva World Cup and doing this by creating Non-Fifa teams using extinct nations. As an alternative to creating league structures for everything and merging the files I tried to create the teams and assign them to a league but they always have all greyed out players

Is there a way to get them regens without loading up their respective leagues?

When setting up a game load all players from those nations using the custom database size. So instead of a small or large database when setting up the game go to custom, filter out your nations and load all international or all players.

Players of course have to exist to load :)

When setting up a game load all players from those nations using the custom database size. So instead of a small or large database when setting up the game go to custom, filter out your nations and load all international or all players.

Players of course have to exist to load :)

Yeah thats the issue Isle of Man has no players and it isn't a choice on the custom screen

This to me would cause a few problems, how do you stop players declaring for these nations and it being their official allegiance and how do you stop them playing in things like World Cup qualifiers and get it to work properly? Also, how can you make sure every nation has players of dual nationality.

It should be if its continent is set correctly IIRC... I may be wrong there but its worth double checking the basics.

It does need to be its own nation for that to happen though.

I'll check it out, I was setting it to Asia to prevent them from playing in Euro qualifying

Archived