Englischer Fussball Bund - FM2005! (EFB-05) [*Established Clan*]

Goldy

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rob90:

hi every1 its rob perry.

am i in this clan? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Rob you are not in EFB, you may have the same name as one of our current clan members, but you definately are not in our game.

Was worth a try I guess considering you got the same name icon_smile.gif

Alright lads, sorry I didn't make it last night, it's a bit of a long story which I can explain to anyone who actually wants to listen, but basically I can only see out of 1 eye at the moment. Anyway, I guess since I am going back to Scotland for christmas tomorrow, with no FM or internet, I also won't be there on Thursday or next Monday. If all is ok after that I will be back to play if that is ok with everyone. Remember that I have already said I will be Bristol Titties, so if I come back and they are top of the league and in the final of the cup etc. I'm not choosing them for that reason icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif.

Anyway, I wish you all a merry christmas, and a happy new year, but I should be back on before New Year. So I guess I just wish you all a merry christmas for just now.

So here we go on another encounter of our clan game. Now I will start on my adventures of being a manager with a team from the bottom of the leagues that we can play in.

peterbarrow.jpg

Breaking News

There are a few rumours going around the town that there might be a new man in charge of the local team Barrow . A mature man from the shores of North Wales is one of the names being branded around, and also the ex manager from Wrexham has been sounded out as the name Smith seems to be cropping up in talk among the supporters.

With the team about to start pre-season there has been a lot of comings and goings going on at Holker Street and news is that there will be a news conference in the next few days to put everybody’s mind at rest.

Was it Le Tissier that has just driven through the gates?

Brian Keen the chairman of the club is pleased to announce the new man that will be taking our club forward for the next year will be the novice manager Peter Smith who brings with him a back up team that we are proud to be part of.

In comes Chris King as Mr Smiths assistant manager. Nicky Morgan and Matt Le Tissier as the coaches. Also finishing of the team will be John Richards and David Jarrett as the men who will be going up and down the country trying to find the latest talent as the scouts to the club.

The Squad I have

Looking at the team I have taken over it has come to my attention that I will need to get a few players in to try to get near the top of the league for a play off place at the end of the season.

So with a shortlist of players off I go to try and get a few of the names to put pen to paper with a season playing football here at Holker Street.

With the team just back from a summer break it was down to the hard work of getting the squad of players fit for the coming season. We are going to have so much fun I can see that

The pre-season games

Well not a good start for me and my team as out of our games we go down to a 2-0 defeat away at ST Albans. We fight a hard fought 1-1 draw away at Bishop’s Stortford. But our game away to Bognor Regis brings about a 3-0 win for us.

With all this taken on board it was clear to me that I would need a few new faces to my squad and quick but the one main problem I would have would be the manager of Vauxhall Motors who seems to have the same shortlist as myself.

We have both gone to the same player but for some reason unknown to me is that they would rather player for a car company than my team must be the higher wage that is on offer and a car as well I guess?

The new players into the squad

All the players that have been brought to the club are all on free transfers which the chairman likes and so do I but I would have liked a few more but alas.

The Defence

• D Carns

• R Trees

• M Thurston

• J Kitamirite

• P Lynott

The Midfield

• G Skelton

• R Ashington

The Attack

• S Parke

• A Shandran

As you can see I have only bought players and staff into the club and no one has left but seeing as its early days I think we might lose a few players in the next few months as the wage bill is rather high at the moment. A good cup run might save a few players but we will have to wait and see.

So there you have my first session of playing with Barrow. Next update will be soon.

More to follow …

paulcrawley2.jpg

**********Breaking News**********

Crawley Town FC have apppointed a new manager after finally acheiving promotion to the conference. Paul Rouch, a rookie manager will take control of the red devils and has been tasked with ensuring survival for this years relegation candidates. Rouch refused to take any questions or hold any interviews stating that he needed to look at his squad and staff to decide if and where any strengthening is required. He further stated that he will give interviews at the start of the season and monthly thereafter to update all the press and fans on progress and plans.

craighull.jpg

Hull Daily Mail

The inevitable has happened, the rumours that have been going around for months have finally been confirmed, as of yesterday Peter Taylor has resigned as manager of Hull City to concentrate on his role as England under 21 manager, chairman Adam Pearson had this to say "Peter has done a fantastic job in the two years he has been at the club and we could not hold him back after everything he has done, so now is the time to push on and with help from Peter and his contacts we think that we have found the man to take us up to the next level"

The man Mr Pearson was talking about may come as some what of a surprise to the Hull City faithful, The new manager is Craig Collins not the big name the fans may have hoped for but he is confident he can win them over.

"I am over the moon to be given the chance to take my home town club up to where it belongs besides the Man U`s and Arsenal`s of this world and given the time and support i am sure we can do it, with the fans and the boards backing, the sky is the limit."

*****The Managers Memoirs Part 1******

With the board giving me a decent amount of spending money for a newly promoted 1st division side i was hoping to strengthen the team in a couple of areas, but with me not being the big name i was finding it hard to bring and decent calibre of player in, and the only but so far has been a young defensive midfielder from Tranmere Rovers, 26k paid out for Alan Navarro.

Richard Hinds was sold for 10K to a conference northern outfit, while there is a fair few players i would like to offloadbefore the season starts.

After being given a luke warm reception by the tigers fans i could not wait for the first friendly to come along, the best way to bring them onside has to be by beating your local rivals, and they dont get much more local than S****horpe Utd.

A decent enough performance produced the little boost of confidence thats was needed, a 1-0 win from a danny allsopp diving header.

Overall a good run out for the team and a few bragging rights for the Black and Amber Army.

To Be Continued....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Johnston:

Alright lads, sorry I didn't make it last night, it's a bit of a long story which I can explain to anyone who actually wants to listen, but basically I can only see out of 1 eye at the moment. Anyway, I guess since I am going back to Scotland for christmas tomorrow, with no FM or internet, I also won't be there on Thursday or next Monday. If all is ok after that I will be back to play if that is ok with everyone. Remember that I have already said I will be Bristol Titties, so if I come back and they are top of the league and in the final of the cup etc. I'm not choosing them for that reason icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif.

Anyway, I wish you all a merry christmas, and a happy new year, but I should be back on before New Year. So I guess I just wish you all a merry christmas for just now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem Dave. Hope you have a good Christmas, all the best. icon14.gif

RobQPR.jpg

USA Today

Queens Park Rangers have appointed Unknown english chef Rob Perry as new manager with immediate affect taking over from Ian Holloway,who was found taking money from transfers to build himself a nice house for his retirement.

Perry's first job was to make sure the team all stay focused on the job in hand and get to the premiership. Gallen was the first to sign a new deal till 2009 Bignot followed,then onto the transfer market for some needed additions

Transfers In

Marshall GK from Cambridge 8k

Perpetuini Def Free

Frank De Boer Def Free

Birchill SC on loan from Arsenal

Djordjic AMLC on loan from Man U

Garry DLC on loan from Arsenal

Simek DC on loan from Arsenal

Ronnie Hellstrom signs on as Head Coach

McKie SC from Tottenham 6k

Players Out

Ainsworth to Hull 24k

Edgehill to Millwall 22k

Thorpe to Tranmere 30k

Pre Season Results

Forar 0 QPR 1 Gallen

Inverness 0 QPR 0

Peterboro 0 QPR 2 Bean and Johnson

Chairman Bill Power is happy so far with preseason and the players brought in hopefully the experience they have with the teams they came from will help out around here.

Stay Tuned For More

VauxhallBanner.jpg

Vauxhall Motors F.C

Welcome to Vauxhall Motors, the team from Ellsmere Port. With a loyal fan base who regularly turn up at the Vauxhall Sports Ground, which has a capacity of 4000, they were not looking forward to the new season as their club got dubbed, Relegation Battlers!

With their current manager suddenly leaving, the only thing on the minds of the fans was who will be in charge for the new season to drive the club out of the relegation by the end of the season!

Vauxhall Sports Ground : Press Conference

As fans and journalists arrive within the Conference room, whispers and rumours are flying around the room about who the new manager is at Vauxhall Motors.

Then, from a side door, two men walk in, the first gets easily recognised as Tony Woodley, the chairman of Vauxhall Motors F.C. However, the fans and especially the journalists are puzzled by the second person is, they've never seen him before!

Tony Woodley introduces himself to the anticipating audience and about today's subject, who will be taking charge of his club! He points to left and proudly announcess that the new manager of Vauxhall Motors is german born Steve Gold!

Gasps and moans come from within the conference room, "unbelievable!" said one journalist with the fans just asking the question of "who?".

Tony Woodley continues with telling the crowd that it may seem like a very suprised decision to appoint such a rookie manager who has no previous experience but still has faith in this new managers ability and ideas to take the club above this relegation battle and into unoccupied territory.

Vauxhall Motors.......The Beginning

So finally! I been introduced to the lovely fans who really dont think I should have been appointed and certainly don't have any faith in me! It gets better with Motors also tipped for relegation and the chairman announcing to me in a private meeting that we got no money to spend whats so ever but that it would be nice to have some new players as our current squad is a bit below par!

So the task for the season is to bring in new blood and avoid relegation, its not impossible I dont think but having had a general look of the squad, improvement is needed sooner rather than later!

It was a case of assessing what we got, and whats needed, my luck, we need everything! Experienced personal and young gifted players to then gel together and take this club to new heights.

So who have we purchased so far for our relegation battle???

Transfers

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Name Pos Fee

Andy Paxton GK - Free

Matthew Wicks DLC - Free

Phill Babb DC - Free

Matt Woolley ML - Free

Darren Beasley MC - Free

Paul Gascoigne MC - Free

Marek Szmid MC - Free

Danny Bolt AMLC - Free

Ben Woods AMFRC - Free

Ronnie Green FC - Free

Chris Humphreys FC - Free

Gareth Law FC - Free

Gareth Williams GK - Free

</pre>

As you can see, a lot of players have come into the club so far, but they are more than needed thats for certain, especially with clubs like Barrow around! We were successful in actually signing players who quite happily turned down Barrow aswell!

I'm very happy to have signed Phil Babb, as an experienced centre back, his skill will no doubt help the defence be better equipped with what this league has to offer. Also signing Gazza was a small bonus, it will be fun trying to re-ignite some of that old skill of his, experience was certainly what we needed with him.

We have not sold anyone as yet, but no doubt, as the season develops, unwanted players will be leaving one way or another!

Pre-Season Friendlies

So far we have managed to get two friendlies underway, these were against Marine and Scottish Third Division side Gretna. With rival managers not enjoying the best of pre-season friendlies cause of defeat, it was an absolute pleasure that so far, we are unbeaten!

Our first pre-season game was against Marine, a sound performance by the team which had not yet had the pleasure of playing with some new blood. We walk away as 3-0 winners, a great start to my new managerial career, the fans were certainly pleased aswell.

Then came a bigger test! Gretna from the Scottish Third Division, but this time, we had already managed to sign up some new players and they shone through as Humphreys and Green grabbed a goal each and played brilliantly throughout the match. Final score was 3-1 to Motors, having gone 1-0 down very early in the game.

So plenty of action has gone on at the Vauxhall Sports Ground, a new manager, plenty of new signings, and two pre-season friendly wins!

Keep a look out for Vauxhall Motors, they could be driving up your table very soon!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rouchie:

Hey, whats with with the non standard banners?? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not my standard! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Wanted mine to stick out.........so made one.

Then Rob wanted one aswell, told him I aint an expert, but he loves it icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chef:

well thanx alot guys for the banners icon_frown.gif no more from me then you fend for yourself <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The banners are all too alike for my own taste, wanted some of my own personal touch within my own banner.

+ I know your very,very,very busy so I made my own instead of asking you icon_smile.gif

efb1a.jpg

*********ANNOUNCEMENT*********

Game will be up at 8pm tonight for T&T ready to kick off at 8.30pm and push forward till we get a few games played at least. I pushed the game forward a little on Monday till the 1st of August so that is where we will start from tonight. See you all there.

A poor preseason with Crawley only manageing the 1 win, Rouch has been scouting for cheap/free talent to bring in an effort to stave off relegation in his first season in charge.

In came Simon Downer on a free to bolster up the defence.

Ross Willington wa sbrought in to provide some additional cover as a defensive midfielder.

Carl Laurie a versatile defender/defensive midfielder able to play on both sideswas also bought in for nowt and will provide some much needed versatility at the back.

Dean Stevens was available free so Rouch snapped him up to provide some attacking meance.

Ex Man Utd player terry Cooke was also obtained for zero outlay and will for the creative force in midfield.

Some additional scouting and coaching personnel were also taken on but now the wage bill is above budget so some attention will be focussed on that next

RobQPR.jpg

Sky Sports/Fox World Sports Reporting

Lots of Stuff going on behind the scenes at QPR at the moment some staff changes and more players in and out

Players and Staff In

Harald Schumacher as Assistant Manager

John Collins former Scottish international as Coach

Sammy Lee as Assistant Manager

Kit Carson Chief Scout

Tim Breacker was Removed as Assistant but given a coaching position

Trond Bertlesen from Haugesund 22k

Viktor Ikpeba Free

P.Wome Free

Taribo West Free

Georgi Hristov Free

Tomi Petrescu from Leicester 60k

Ole Juliusson from Fylkir 1k

Matt Heywood from Swindon 65k

Players Out

P.Furlong to Millwall 3k

N.Culkin to Coventry 30k

J.Cureton to Walsall 95k

S.Branco to Guingamp 140k

Games So Far

QPR 0 Sunderland 1

Loftus Road faithful where quietend down early in this encouter with the only goal coming on the 9th min when Liam Lawrence struck from outside the area. Ikpeba was brought on at half time for Hristov and Simek for Bignot but it didnt make much difference as Sunderland locked down at the back,84mins gone and Stephen Elliott shouldve made it 2-0 but hit it wide with just the keeper to beat Poom MOM 17468 crowd

next came a tough away game at the new den

Millwall 1 QPR 0

Petrescu almost broke the deadlock on 21mins as he ran through onto a Juliusson pass but he hit it over as the keeper came rushing out,Hayles scored the only goals 8mins later from close range nothing could be done to stop the goal as the keeper was caught napping.

after poor performances in the last 2 games Bojan Djordjic was sent back to Man Utd

Watford would next visit loftus road

QPR 3 Watford 0

This one had fireworks from the kick off Yellow cards flying everywhere it took Ikpeba 33mins to open the scoring and that would be the first goal for Perry since taking over from Holloway,2nd half kicks off and on comes Petrescu for Hristov who hasnt settles quite as quickly as Id of hoped Gunnarsson is the first of 3 players sent off after a bad challenge on Petrescu

7mins later Webber goes for his 2nd bookable offence,81min and Dyce goes for arguing with ref over a freekick given in which before Dyche could get warmed on the bench it was 2-0 with Juliusson hitting a lovely volley into the back of the net from near the penalty spot,the 3rd QPR goal came when Watford where caught with not enough men back Juliusson racing onto a pass and slotting home 3-0 final score Juliusson MOM 19140 crowd

Big test next away to Wolves

Wolves 1 QPR 0

not much to talk about in this one the only goal coming from Cameron on 67mins

Day MOM 22948

So thats it so far in this first season for Perry in charge at Loftus Rd stay tuned to see what happens next time.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year To All at EFB and SI christmas.jpg

Steve, any chance you could edit my post (Up 2) so I at least look semi literate rather than like someone who wrote it after consuming large quantities of Stella (which isn't far from the truth!) Also If Pete is withdrawing our banners you might wanner delete the redundant Urls as they look a bit crap too icon_biggrin.gif Cheers icon14.gif

nickwrexham.jpg

Well pre the rest of pre season went as expected. The 3 loses before hand where followed by a 3-0 loss to Porto, 2-0 loss to somebody and finally a 1-0 loss to Wolves. Thats only 13 goals conceeded through pre season and non scored. Hopefully things may improve for the season.

Wrexham are to welcome one last signing before the game and thats of Sheffield Wednesday's:

Lewis McMahon- Offers a attacking presences on the right wing or centre. Will be looking for a future permenent signing here.

Pre Match Build Up

First game of the season included a tricky tie to Stockport who have a good solid team of players. Including Bridge-Wilkinson their highest wage earner, others include Beckett and a tricky winger in Welsh. Although their weaknesses diffientley lie in their back four and keeper, especially with Griffin injured.

Line Up

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Baker

Pejic Carey Lawerence Holt

Sam Whitley Ferguson Collins Lewlleyn

Warhurst </pre>

Stockport 4-0 Wrexham

Things went as expected as Stockport piled on early pressure, Wrexham crumbled around the 30 minute mark as Stockport got a free header from a cross and Baker put it into his own net. The next goal was soon to follow as another free header and we where punished again as some how Baker again managed to put it in to his own net, rather harsh by the officials crediting both to Baker as they where only mere deflections.

Second half things didn't get any better, Wrexham tried to create chances and Stockport where to strong with Beckett and Bridge-Wilkinson completing the rout.

Sky Sports News Reports

Wolves midfielder Andrews makes a move across the Vallies to Wrexham on a year long loan.

Andrews- Vibrant mdifielder who gives it his all. Hard tackler hopefully make it permenant in the future as he seems to be surplus to requiments at Wolves.

Pre Match Build Up

Next match saw us take on Port Vale home, not an easy task at the best of times. The threat coming from Levi Reid.

There where a few changes going into this game, with Whitely injured new signing Andrews came into the side. McMahon came onto the right wing and Sam moved moved upfront with Warhurst moving to the bench.

Wrexham 1-1 Port Vale

Vale came for all three points as they dominated the first half only Baker and point blank save made us go into the second half level.

We came into the second half better with Sam going close. Then the killer blow as Reid finished a well taken goal to put us one down. Then Wrexham came back a minute after on the 64 minute with Sam finishing well from a McMahon pass and Wrexham break away. Te game peated out as several subs where made.

Pre Match Build Up

Next game was a tough away trip too Chesterfield. Redowned for the huge defence and presence.

The line named was unchanged from the previous game.

Chesterfield 2-1 Wrexham

Both sides started well with both sides missing chances, however Wrexham took the lead with long throw from Holt and McMahon with a header.

Chesterfield then levelled with a 10 yard strike from Da La Bona (or summit). Then Wrexham where heartbroken when the ref gave a pen making it 2-1.

The wage bill was then reduced by around £2,000 with Edwards, Armstrong, Sam and Carey all signing new contracts.

merry xmas to you all since there was a bit of misunderstanding the other night on the pics here they are again for you to use

wrexhamnicks.jpg

wigankris.jpg

sheffwedandys.jpg

hullcraig.jpg

crawleypauls.jpg

bostonstever.jpg

barrowpeter.jpg

i aint done Rob and Goldy as they have their own i hope these are ok for you guys this time

barrowpeter.jpg

So to the next instalment of the progress of Barrow trying to get to the Premiership under the management of Mr Smith.

So having played a few pre-season games it was down to the last one at home. With the season proper only days away we had found that winning at home to Doncaster 3-0 had taken its toll on my team as we have lost our #1 keeper to a leg pull for a few weeks and our #2 in my opinion was not quite ready enough at the moment. So out we went looking for a new keeper that would try and give some depth to the goalkeeping side of the squad.

Having got the scouts out working overtime we came across a lad of 23 yrs who at the time was still looking for a club. So with that in mind, we offered the lad a week’s trial to try and impress us all at Holker Street.

With days to go before the season starts for us other managers had already played a game or two before us ! we decided to offer a years contract to M Ghent and with that in mind we had to put him in for his first game of the season for us away at Gainsborough

The Season Starts Here

14th Aug 04… away @ Gainsborough

So with a bus full of men and a few boys we get the season underway at the home of Gainsborough with a crowd of over 300 come out to see us both play.

We started of fairly brightly trying to keep our shape against a fast attacking team which we seemed to have the measure of them up till half time. Just on the stroke of half time we are given a bad decision against us when the ref decided to give a 2nd yellow card to our centre back Salmon who now takes an early bath for his sins.

The second half sees us a man down and we seem to pay a hefty price for the ref’s poor decision for this. As I was saying before Gainsborough have a fast team and now with the extra bod on the field they seem to have us starting to chase shadows. We just can’t get a grip of the midfield now and low and behold we find ourselves down to a well worked goal down our left hand side of the field.

With the goal coming it was only time before the flood gates started to open and within 10 minutes of the first going in, number 2 went in.

With a change of a few faces to my team we decided to go for damage limitation and try and shut up shop and take this as a game that we won’t win. With the game nearing the end we do have a few chances to get a goal back from a free kick and corner, but our finishing seems to be a bit wayward today might need some work at this on the training pitch so we end the game with 1 player down and 2 goals down and in the bottom 4 of the league.

End Result… 2-0 defeat

So to our next game of the season and this time a home game. Can we pick up a bit from our first game and get a goal or two. Could we manage to keep all 11 players on the pitch?

17th Aug 04…Home to Bradford PA

A change of players was need as we have to change our back 4 due to the sending off from the last game and also a few players were a bit short of fitness.

We do take the lead in the match due to a penalty after 42 minutes and go into the half time break with no worries. We had the most of the play and were unlucky not to go into the break with a bigger lead.

With the second half under way and us looking like we could get our first points of the campaign we suffer a bad injury to one of our midfielders. With this change we seem to lose that little bit of bite in the centre of the park

With this in mind we get caught out in the centre as a through ball to Clements sees him bear down on our centre backs. With the backs full up the park any mistake from them would see the striker through on goal. A bit of fancy footwork from Clements finds he is one on one with the keeper with the defence a taxi ride away from him. You know what’s going to happen don’t you ….yes that’s it he puts the ball into the bottom of the net to make the game 1-1. So with us in total control of the game, we find that we are hanging on at the end to get a point out of the match.

End Result… 1-1 draw

Scorer for Barrow Lynott 42 (pen)

With 2 games played and with just the 1 point taken I feel we might be in for a hard long season. With the board wanting a mid table finish and me wanting a top 6 I feel there will be a lot of work going on the training pitches this coming few weeks of the season.

So till the next game… more to follow….

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

Pete those banners are awesome. icon14.gif

Nick: There is no session tomorrow I can tell you that much. Wednesday is still a mibbe at the moment but keep checking the thread for details. icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So that means i dont have to do the update till at least Tuesday or Wednesday??? B*tchin!! icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

*runs* icon_wink.gif

efb1a.jpg

*********** ANNOUNCEMENT************

Lads, there will be no EFB sessions this week due to the festive season so the next session will hopefully be on Monday 3rd Janaury at 9pm for T&T with a kick off time of 9.30pm.

Hope to see you all there. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chef:

its ok m8 wait till my birthday in jan i will be 40 icon_eek.gif then you can get me something its on the 21st icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The big four oh eh m8? What you getting? I got a new comp for mine! icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wantasweety:

hi all but can i join ur kool game ?????? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hi!! no you cant join our "cool" game because for starters, you arnt able to follow simple instructions meaning you have already failed before the first hurdle!!

Thank You for your interest.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wantasweety:

hi all but can i join ur kool game ?????? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feck off. If you cannot read simple fecking instructions then get the fcuk out our thread!!!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

i bet you are one of these guys that buys a game, you load it up and off you go and play it without reading the instructions.

you then find out later that your stuck on some part of the game or something wont load or you missed a bit of information that would make the game a better game to play.

but looking back at the instruction book it would have told you all this but you decided to be a bull in a china shop.

well this is you in the same problem.

A we have a game going

B If you read the instructions at the top of the forum you would find that there is a place to apply to join games that are online

C Im sure Andy has said at the start of this clan update on page 1 that this is not an open invite to anybody to join up its full and here is where we post our updates of our game, so please in futre when you read the boards and clan game info's thats being played just digest abit of what your reading and dont swan through all the writing as some of it is vital and needs to be understanded and taken on board.

D Hope you find a clan to play in but im afraid it wont be in this one

icon_smile.gif

Archived