Will there be a data update at any point?

Yes they are. It isn't ready yet. As soon as it is they will announce it in the announcement thread stickied at the top of the page. A couple of transfer windows are still open (Russia for example) so it won't happen until they are closed at the very least.

Yes they are. It isn't ready yet. As soon as it is they will announce it in the announcement thread stickied at the top of the page. A couple of transfer windows are still open (Russia for example) so it won't happen until they are closed at the very least.

Ok, thank you for that. Then I will wait for the official data update.

quite surprised the data update takes so long. Not a criticism at all i just always thought it was the testing of the me update that held back the data update.

You live and learn.

there are still transfer windows open. So it hasn't even taken any time at all yet, never mind "so long". What is holding back the data update is the data changes actually happening IRL.

Cycstorm already said this in the second post, so your comment doesn't make much sense.

It's impossible to have a data update in February, simple because the transfer windows is still open in some countries during this month.

Don't understand why people keep asking for the update in February!

I don´t understand why you repeat the same thing that Herbert Fandel has already said.

Archived