Player medal

Something in my head tells me that people on the internet think that in in FM the 10 games need to be played before the league title is officially confirmed. I.e. if you won it with 11 games to spare and then only played kids they wouldn't get it.

But that seems to be the case in FM. Which is incorrect. Its a bug surely? I've just come across this too. I'll log it when I get my laptop back on Friday.

But that seems to be the case in FM. Which is incorrect. Its a bug surely? I've just come across this too. I'll log it when I get my laptop back on Friday.
IF that is how it works in game (which is an if), and IF that isn't how it works IRL, then it would seem to be a bug.

I've not tested it though, I have just seen other people say that is how it works in game.

This has been brought up many times over the years, I thought it had been fixed, looking back at players through my current game I can't quite work out whether it has.

edit: Looks like it hasn't. Won the league two years in a row, first season a player with 14 appearances didn't get a league medal, second season someone with 12 appearances did. Won the league with 6 or 7 games to go each time, and a lot of the first player's appearances would have come at the tail end of the first season, after it was won. This is the Northern Irish Premier division. To be fair, I don't know the rules on medal eligibility irl.

IF that is how it works in game (which is an if), and IF that isn't how it works IRL, then it would seem to be a bug.

I've not tested it though, I have just seen other people say that is how it works in game.

It's not how it works in real life and it is (in my very recent experience) how it works in the game.

As johnhughtom says its been raised and logged many times over the years, therefore it is still bugged. Annoyingly.

Archived