Malaysia league is top 10 best league in Asia, still can't qualify for Asian Champions League

After 7 season playing as Sabah. Malaysian Super League is finally Top 10 best league in Asia.

MalaysiaLeague_zpsed1dd8e1.jpg

However come february My club or any other Malaysian club is still not qualify to play in Asians Champions League.

AsiaChampionsLeague_zps94351277.jpg

According to wiki and I quote

The AFC Champions League is the premier Asian club football competition, hosted annually by Asian Football Confederation (AFC). The tournament is contested among the top thirty-two clubs from the top 10 Asian leagues, two of which must qualify through the playoffs.

It says there that top 10 asian leagues will qualify to play in Asian Champions League. Then how come when Malaysian Super League finally reach top 10 in Asian League standing. None of the Malaysian club qualify to play in Asian Champions League?

Unlike in the game where league ranking is based on clubs performances, they will rank the league based on evaluation they made on a country league clubs, management and facilities.

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3880/singapore/2012/09/11/3368224/singapore-afc-champions-league-fate-to-be-decided-on

?

From my screenshot it clearly says there that Malaysian Super league is 10th best league in Asia. Should qualify for Asian Champions League already.

OR

Just like in real life, will the AFC officials send someone to evaluate Malaysian Super League club/management/facilities in the game before deciding that my club can qualify for Asian Champion League? Will there actually be a message/news in the game saying that some AFC officials are inspecting my club? :p

I thought it was the top five nations from the East and the top five nations from the West that qualified - so whilst you may be in the top 10 overall you might be lower than 5th in the East Asia Standings, also if it's the same as Europe you should get another news item when the places are updated confirming your place and allocation.

As far as I know, the continental competitions outside of Europe aren't dynamic -- I've holidayed databases for several Asian and African structures for decades and the national allocations never change. It'd be great if this were fixed somehow, as while China and South Africa both start off well in terms of reputation, it takes something away from a game in for example Kuwait or Thailand if you can't improve the overall league to get teams into the Asian Champions League.

Archived