Minsking In Belarus

leovii

Minsking In Belarus

Introduction

After editing the database a few days ago and making the lower tier teams in Belarus playable it has allowed me to come up with my own idea for a challenge. It has continued on from previous FM's where people where becoming aware with Ruor on various forums and seemed to have really enjoyable fm saves with them.

So who is Ruor Minsk?

League : Belarus 3rd Division (4th Tier)

RUOR_Information_Facilities.png

free image hosting

They are an extremely unique team on the FM database due to the fact the reputation of the league and level they start in is one of the lowest on the game but yet have an amazing youth academy, training facilities and youth recruitment scheme. You start the game in debt with a very small squad but with huge potential to fly your way up the belarus pyramid.

With limited finances as well you will most probably see your club get into crippling debt due to the financial drain the academy, training facilities and youth recruitment will take on your club in the early years.

Leagues loaded and Game Detail

Start Date - Feb 2012

Playable Leagues - Poland, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine

Players loaded from top divisions from ex soviet countries.

Players loaded from top clubs in south america and africa also added as a lot of players these days start of there time in europe in Eastern nations.

Database Size - Small and leagues loaded outside Belarus on minimum detail

My aims and What I hope to achieve

1. Build up my manager Rep at RUOR and try complete all or sum of my challenges set here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/348319-Ruor-Minsk-Academy-and-Soviet-Challenge?

2. To fly up the Belarus footballing pyramid as quickly as possible whilst developing and signing great youth pospects from Belarus and Eastern Europe and see them flourish through this great academy setup.

3. Sell On great talents to big European teams and follow there progress

4. Win Domestic trophies and maybe European ones too with RUOR which is gonna be extremely difficult but not impossible

Summary below of my first 3 years in charge and show some of my young players breaking through and some other screenshots ect

I am fairly realistic that achieveing back to back promotions for the first few seasons will be pretty straight forward due to the Facilities and reputation of RUOR compared to lower league teams in Belarus. So I will be posting updates from the start of my 4th season as I have previously gained promotion consecutive promotions for the past 3.

I will also try and post as many updates as possible to my youth players progress as will be interesting to see what levels they can reach in a lowish rep nation and league.

Year 2012 Season1

Position 1st after being relentless for most of it I dipped at the end and won the league on the final day with a scrappy draw whilst if my title rivals Spartak Shklov had won there game I would of been in the playoffs. I was expecting promotion though after my first 10 games after I had only dropped 2 points and many of the opposition was inferior.

Belarusian_Third_Division_Overview_Stages.png

upload pic

My youth intakes where pretty decent nothing spectacular there was one I think will be immense though Alexandr Platonov with some training and games could develop nicely. :-)

Alexandr_Platonov_Overview_Profile.png

photo hosting sites

Finances are fecked nearly a million in debt hoping the owner can stick some cash into the club or I can climb the leagues quickly to sell my youngsters for some decent cash.

Hopes For next Season gotta try for promotion again and maybe start being a nucleus with a side of youngsters get them developing playing games ect. Maybe a cup run could help my club rep also as the 3rd division did not enter the Belarus Cup

Key Player when he wasn't Injured Ivanov played him either advanced forward or Target man.

Vladislav_Ivanov_Overview_Profile.png

online photo sharing

My Keeper Vysotskiy shot up from 3 star potential to 5 after a full season in goal at the age of 16 his aerial ability worries me though :-(

Maxim_Vysotskiy_Overview_Profile.png

free image hosting

Year 2013 Season 2

Final League Table - Position 1st

Belarusian_Second_League_Overview_Stages.png

picture sharing

Belarusian Cup - Went out to Brest a team a league above in an early round

Finances - Got worse even when the chairman was pumping money in

Youth Prospects - To many ok ones not many stod out though

Crazy Last Day Result to Secure Promotion - Can not see this being broken for a while in Belarus

Dnepr_2_Mogilev_v_RUOR_Overview_Overview.png

online photo sharing

Meet the Squad 2014

Keepers

My number 1 Maxim Vysotskiy has been at the club since my arrival in 2012 and recently got his first u21 cap for Belarus (the first player to do so in the academy)

appearances 85 with 41 clean sheets his distribution is excellent for a keeper and rarely makes mistakes .

free photo hosting

Back up Keeper

Mikhail Savitskiy arrived on youth intake day in 2013 has yet to make a first team appearance but with a 5 star potential he will certainly fill in for Maxim if needed. Was lonaed out on loan to league 2 side zvesda playing 12 games and keeping 7 clean sheets with a 7.28 rating.

Mikhail_Savitskiy_Overview_Profile.png

photo sharing websites

Defenders

Andrey Prokopenko DR/C Needs developing alot to have any long term future at the club plays decent though but the top league might be to tough for him. Currently out on loan made 7 apps so far mainly subs.

Andrey_Prokopenko_Overview_Profile.png

image hosting sites

Aliaksandr Golovchick DC/DMC signed im on a free in 2012 had 3 great years at the club and is now a player coach his experienced has been great for the squad tutoring alot of young players and being a rock in games either as a cd or anchor man.

Aliaksandr_Golovchik_Overview_Profile.png

upload photos

Evgeniy Morozov D RLC Started with me back in 2012 and even though he has great potential is always injured plays well when he in the team and still has a few years left to develop. Should of played alot more than he should have and been capped at U19 level

Evgeniy_Morozov_Overview_Profile.png

image ru

Andrey Prokopenko signed on a free at 2012 and been usueful as a cover defender always gets high ratings played 62 times for RUOR.

Andrey_Prokopenko_Overview_Profile.png

picture hosting

Midfielders

Prince Antwi DMC/MC my African destroyer in midfield had a great first season at the club in 2013 but due to no foriegner rules in league 1 was inelligable for selection this season.

Prince_Antwi_Overview_Profile.png

image ru

Alexandr Kazakov DM/MC deep lying playmaker or dmc been at the club for a couple of seasons first team reg also training him for a right back.

Alexandr_Kazakov_Overview_Profile.png

photo sharing websites

Nikolay Belkevich AM/R has been at the club since 2012 was one of the older academy players only been playing him recently as his stats developed. Played 38 times for RUOR so far

Nikolay_Belkevich_Overview_Profile.png

picture hosting

Alexandr Lisovskiy AML/SC came through the system in 2012 and has filled in well as a AML he has 5 star potential and will be upfront when he fully develops.

Alexandr_Lisovskiy_Overview_Profile.png

picture sharing

Strikers

Vladislav Ivanov released from our bigger neighbours Minsk has been immense for me through the divisions with his role adapting from a poacher to a Target man as we progressed through the divisions. Is a fans and boards favourite and won last seasons player of the year award.

free image hosting

Andrey Mikhalyuk signed on a free in 2012 also gone through the leagues with me my main poacher averaging 2 goals in 3 games. Was the second division top goalscorer in 2013

Andrey_Mikhalyuk_Overview_Profile.png

upload pics

I did this last year with a database from the neoseeker forum, the amount you lose is crazy :D Good luck

how many seasons in did you get?

and yeah im alot in debt at the moment hoping to cash in on some players in a season or 2 though.

how many seasons in did you get?

and yeah im alot in debt at the moment hoping to cash in on some players in a season or 2 though.

Only did about 5 so not too far in really. Had a boardroom takeover in the first season which eased the debts quite a lot.

Karnistay looks like a player you should try to keep hold of :thup:

Only did about 5 so not too far in really. Had a boardroom takeover in the first season which eased the debts quite a lot.

Karnistay looks like a player you should try to keep hold of :thup:

I signed him for 200k compenstaion from another league 1 club. I did'nt realise until 3 seasons in but because the club is academy based they sanction any compensation for youngsters if you can get them to come to you. I am going to have a good scout in africa and eastern europe see if I can pick up som gems. I am over a mill in debt but yet they say yes to any youngster I can try and get in which is great :-)

2014 Season 3 Review Belarusian First League

Weird thing that shocked me after gaining promotion from the Belarus 3rd Tier was no foriegn players can be registered (a few ukrainans and my african midfielder where inelligable to play league games) So I was left with two options sign players to replace them for the season(s) whilst i remain in this league or bring through some youth so I decided on the latter. My season started really well unbeaten in my first 6 games but then inconsistency crept in with my young squad smashing a team one week getting battered the next this theme seemed to follow only allowing me to secure a promotion play off spot.

Belarusian_First_League_Overview_Stages.png

upload foto

My cup run was pretty poor after beating smaller league teams we end up facing the giant of belarus BATE in an early round and after taking an early lead against this would end up being my only shot on target for the match and then ended up losing 3-1.

RUOR_v_BATE_Overview_Overview.png

photo sharing sites

My finances are just terrible the amount of money that goes into the infastructure of the club just kills you my only hope is reaching the top division to maybe sell some high potential youngsters for decent money. The chairman is very decent though sanctioning compensation of youngsters even though I have no transfer budget and he also pumps in the odd 300k,400k every 6 months or so.

My highlight was definately winning the 2 legged promotion playoff against higher league team Slavia Mozyr beat them home and away and meant three consecutive promotions for RUOR and really glad to get to the top division in the quickest time possible.

RUOR_v_Slavia_Mozyr_Stats_Player_Ratings.png

upload pics

Lee_Hoffer_News_Inbox.png

pic hosting

Was good gaining promotion considering it was the first time we was not favourites to dominate media prediction was 4th

Year 2015 - Belarusian Highest League

Transfers In (2)

Yuriy_Yurchenko_Overview_Profile.jpg Yuriy Yurchenko D C/R

Luis_Annarelli_Overview_Profile.jpg Luis Anarelli WB/M/AM L

Transfers Out mainly loans and fringe players released who I did not think would step up to the next level.

RUOR_Transfers_History.jpg

I secured my two signings from being way under my wage budget so adjusted it to complete the transfers. With my board expecting me to develop youth thought it would be wise not to go mad and sign loads of players over the close season plus I am excited about many prospects coming through at present with many getting exceptional coach reports about there developments.

April 2015

Neman Grondo (A) LOST 1-0

Was never in the game if it was not for my immense keeper Vsotskiy would of lost by more. Played the backbone of the team that got my promoted from last season but the signs are worrying that they may lack quality.

Over 15,000 was at Nemans Stadium the biggest crowd by far my team had played in front of in Belarus

Shakhter Soligorsk (H) WON 2-0

Played really well 2 second half goals from my young guns Livoskiy and Metilitsky earned me a deserved win.

Our first sell out too as 1.500 attended the game

Thorpedo Zhodino (A) LOST 1-2

Was a close game a late free kick seperated the teams in a game which could of went either way.

Livoskiy was on the scoresheet again with a bullet headed

Brest Bir (A) LOST 4-2

Was 3-0 down in the first half hour played better second half gettin it back to 3-2 but hopes of a comeback was dashed when Brest converted a penalty late on.

Scorers Baha and Belkevich

Minsk (H) WON 3-1

Was nice to beat one of our neighbours and dominated the game from start to finish another sell out too which is nice.

Safrankov and Baha on the score sheet

May 2015

Belshina (H) WON 4-1

We dominated this one from start to finish our best performance so far in the top division.

Scorers Lisovskiy, Metlitskiy, Safrankov and Schegrikovich

Dinamo Minsk (A) DREW 2-2

Got a last minute equalizier to secure our first away point of the season against our bigger neighbours and Parent club.

Scorers Metlitskiy and Ivanov

Gomel (A) LOST 1-0

poor game settled by a set piece early on we never looked like scoring either even when i went much more attacking in the second half.

BATE (A) LOST 1-0

Should of lost by more if it was not for a fantastic defensive display. BATE looked a pretty awesome side compared to my newly promoted squad.

Belarusian_Highest_League_Overview_Stages.png

upload photos

Some extra needed help too

Lee_Hoffer_News_Inbox.png

free photo hosting

Squad Info

Key Players

photo sharing

Ivanov has been with me since the beginning of my reign and had a decent season for his first year in the top flight still basic technically I fear letting him go as he is loved by everyone.

Yuriy_Yurchenko_Overview_Profile.png

free photo hosting

Yurchenko I signed from relegated team Slavia Mozyr I beat in the promotion/relegation play off end of last season has been a rock in the defence for me and now new club captain.

Prince_Antwi_Overview_Profile.png

photo sharing

Antwi been at the club for a few seasons now was hoping I would of had a youngster come through in his position by now to take his place. Still doing a decent job for me breaking up play in midfield so in no rush to get rid.

Youth Graduates In First Team

free photo hosting

Been at the club since the beginning his development has been amazing and can see him being the national keeper for Belarus in a few years.

Evgeniy_Morozov_Overview_Profile.png

picture hosting

Like Vsotskiy been with me since the start still unsure If he will make it long term but his 5 star potential still gives me hope falls asleep way to often in games though which is starting to annoy me.

Konstantin_Metlitskiy_Overview_Profile.png

free image hosting

Was gonna release this guy start of last season but his development after coming back onloan and his impressive start in the first team has seen him become a first team regular.

Vladimir_Baha_Overview_Profile.png

photo sharing sites

Probably guilty for not getting the best out of Baha this season as I haven't been playing to his strengths but he is very much in my plans for the future.

Alexandr_Lisovskiy_Overview_Profile.png

photo uploader

Great first season in the top flight hoping for a 20 goal plus for next year. Seems to be developing all the time maybe he could be my poacher for many years to come.

Season Summary

On the whole a decent season as predicted 9th. Still in the belarus Cup too which will overlap into season 2016 so hopeful I could maybe sneak my way into the final and possibly europe. With the board moaning about boring football I am considering bringing in a core of Brazilians for next season to spice things up as my scouting range has been increased and have recently signed a South American scout. My team lacks in overall quality though which I will need to improve to move forward and also going to look to bring in some higher quality coaches to get the most out of the academy setup.

The stadium issue is holding the club back we currently only have a capacity of 1500 and being a million in debt there is no way they will sanction an expansion or new stadium even though we sold out most home games this season.

What are the board expectations like for you? When I played last year I found they we always really high. Solid 1st season at the top :thup: Just need to sort the money out now :D

Yep they are high, minimum expectation is Europa League qualification this season with a very raw young squad gonna be very difficult. Especially when I have been told I have to rely on youth and they cut my wage budget too due to debt (350pw is the max I can offer a player now) Still stuck with a 1500 stadium aswell it is practically impossible to get any money into the club. I could sell some players but I have no decent replacements coming through at the moment so I am gonna see how this season goes.

April/May 2016

Wow!!!! What a Start to the Season

Unbeaten in the league after 10 games and a suprising cup success see's us lift the trophy in a smash and grab victory against strong favourites BATE.

Lee_Hoffer_News_Inbox_2.png

pic hosting

RUOR_v_BATE_Overview_Overview.png

photo sharing sites

Followed 4 days later with an even more impressive smash and grab victory in the league at BATE.

BATE_v_RUOR_Overview_Overview.png

online photo sharing

Results RGUOR_Minsk_Fixtures_Schedule_2.png

photo sharing websites

League Table Belarusian_Highest_League_Overview_Stages.png

image ru

The board are still moaning about the style of football we are playing as it is not attacking enough!!!! but I do not care we are getting results and look so solid defensively I would be mad to change the philosophy at present.RGUOR_Minsk_Tactics_Team.png

free image hosting

The youth team conveyor belt also keeps on rolling !!!! Introducing Mytnik and Akulich

Vladimir_Mytnik_Overview_Profile.png

picture hosting

Valeriy_Akulich_Overview_Profile.png

image sharing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

In what I believe to be my greatest FM achievement ever, I won the Belarusian Cup with RUOR in my first season of the challenge! With a relatively young squad, I had little hope going into the competition, however we won, beating massive sides such as Brest and then Dinamo Minsk in the final.

RUOR then managed to secure promotion, losing only one match in the process.

2013_08_13_00002.jpg

Here are my recommended signings:

GK- Alexandr Bulecheko -a 16 year old goalkeeper signed on a free, the boy has been a brick wall in goal all season. Is developing fast and will hopefully be my number 1 for a few more years judging by his 4.5 star potential.

DM/CM- Andrey Milevskiy - a versatile 35 year old ex Belarus international signed on a free, this player has played predominantly in centre midfield this season, breaking up the play. However due to his versatility he has covered a number of other positions when players were injured.

ST- Ruslan Belash -the target man of my team, Belash is a short term solution for my advanced forward position upfront. At the age of 39, he certainly isn't getting any younger, but for a free, he has served me well. With stats of 15+ in strength, jumping, balance and natural fitness, he is sure to outstrengthen many of the Lower League Defences. Only downside is his 5 finishing...

ST- Vladislav Ivanov -as with many other people who have attempted this challenge, i have had great success with this young striker. At the club when I joined, Vladislav scored 22 goals in 25 games playing as a poacher. Whilst his stats are by no stretch of the imagination mind blowing, he develops steadily if played regularly, and will hopefully be called up for the u21 side soon.

P.S. is the owner of the thread still playing this challenge, as i would love to hear of your progress?

Archived