Youth Facility Minimum Requirement.

Hey Guys.

Just wondering I'm currently heavily invested in youth on my Manchester City save with a huge custom database what's the minimum level of youth facility you would loan a player out to. I currently have around 60 4* - 5* players so getting them out to clubs with just top youth facilities is getting near impossible well it is impossible.

I've got Oldham and Ipswich as feeder clubs Ipswich seem to do a decent job but for the life of me i can't get another decent feeder club I've tried for Crewe amongst offers but with no luck if i let the board look they come back with no options at all :/

Would letting 17-20 year olds go to clubs with just good facilities harm them too much or would it be better to keep them in my reserves and U18 team instead?

Youth facilities at loaned clubs doesn't matter, you only let them go on loan to get first team play time, not play in their youth team. You let your youths play as long as you can in your youth team with all the good coaches and facilities then loan them out for first team.

If your youths are as good as you say and your facilities are as great as you claim, then by the time your youths are 18 / 19 they should be able to slot in all but the recently EPL relegated teams in the nchampionship. At that point its their training facility + first team playing time that counts. I usually go for top training facility only clubs.

If my youths are good enough for the EPL but no one wants them on loan, I send them to my foreign affiliate club that plays in the Champion League such as any of the top Belgium team like Genk or Anderletch who also have top training facility, bonus of playing in the CL, also win a lot so keeps their mood happy.

Archived