Help with shouts and tweaks

I play a standard 442 with united, i have still not lost any games but i have some 0-0 draws where i cant get my head around what to do. I am tottaly new to the use of shouts and it looks funny, gives the game a bit more edge.

Here`s a screen of team settings

manchesterunitedtaktikk.png

I have tried to reed up on shouts but my english is limited and therefore i really could use some help with shout setups for various situasions. Also if there are som tweeks you think could help me it would be much appriciated.

Reidar

Update after season 1:

Solid defence, not so good forward. need to tweek something not sure what.. Cleon, i am not able to set up some usefull shout combos as my english is not the best. I`ts a great guide u have but still, i cant fin whats working for my team.

Some screenshots of my season:

premierdivisionoversikt.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

manchesterunitedkampopp.png

manchesterunitedkampopp.png

As you can see i draw a lot, in those games it has felt almost impossible to score! I also have som terrible results but i think this is to blame on me trying shouts to se what helps... no luck there as you can see:)

If someone have suggestions on how i can develop a better attack and know some good shout combos it would be much appreciated.

I also use attacking movement in match prep and has done that all season.

Thanks for any help:)

Reidar

Archived