Why cant player be registered to play !?

Hi guys,

Am playing as stoke, 3rd season, got Brad friedel as a backup ( will prob play 1-2 games a year) also is a coach so player/coach role...

How come i cant regester him to play for me ????

he has not been reg at 2 clubs or anything :/

HELP

on deadline day and wont him signed !!!!

Sounds like a daft question, but how many players do you have registered? If you have 25 players already registered to your Premier League squad list, you won't be able to add anymore if they're over the age of 21.

Saved game could not be loaded.

This - only seems to be downloading about 31 MB for me.

EDIT: Filedropper is temperamental - the file should be 44 MB, so keep downloading until it gets to that value.

If you have a look at his history, you'll note that Stoke is underneath Portsmouth in that particular area. Also, Friedel is still listed in Portsmouth's squad list as well as yours, and by the looks of it is registered in Portsmouth's 25 man squad.

I'd wager that this is caused by him signing for two clubs within the same transfer window - so it looks like a bug to me.

If you really want him, you can buy him for £80k, though the board won't let you give him a player/gk coach role as you already have 2 gk coaches/

The ridiculous thing about that is that Friedel is listed as a member of staff for Stoke and is currently dealing with shot stopping training.

Looks like you've got a free goalkeeping coach then josh! You should probably post this in the bugs forum, let the team know the problem.

I added a new manager and took over Pompey, there is no problem registering him as a player there.

Archived