Problem with promotion?

HELP!

My Scarborough team just finnished second in npower league 2. Shouldnt that make me qualify for promotion?

I have been drawn for playoff against Dagenham Redbridge. They finnished on top.

We both have the same amounts of points, and the same goal difference. Is this game to settle a difference between gold and silver?

It turned out to be a league final. Both teams had won promotion before the match. Problem was all information and cellebration through news came to me not before after the match. Its seem to be a cosmetic bug, naming the game as playoff, when its more like a league-final.

Anyway; I won the game 3-1 and won the league. Even though Dagenham Redbridge was ahead of me at the league table when season finnished.

When I click into stages there is now a drop-down menu telling me the game was a possition playoff and me finnished 1st Place. :)

Good on ya.

I think that only happens when the teams finish equal on points, goal difference, goals scored/conceded, head to head etc. All the usual qualifiers.

D&R were only on top based on alphabetical order, probably.

Archived