Benfica

jams1234

Hi, I'm starting a new game as Benfica on the 8.0.2 patch, and it's my first time playing in Portugal.

Can anybody advise me recommended buys, good players in the team, and what I should be aiming for in the first season.

I can get 5.25m transfer budget and 275k p/wfor a title challenge.

Would I be able to do this if I strengthened my squad well enough?

Or should I aim lower?

My Ass Man feels my current squad don't have real strength in depth and Rui Costa is my best player.

Sorry for the questions, but I'm a bit clueless when it comes to playing in foreign leagues

hi there i also play Benfica most of times, lets start by the GOOD players you already have on squad:

GK- Quim, Moreira

DC- Luisao, David Luiz, Edcarlos

DL- Nelson,Maximiliano Pereira

DR- Leo, Sepsi

MD/MC- Petit, Katsouranis

AMC- Rui Costa, Freddy adu

AML- DiMaria

AMR- Cristian Rodriguez (retrained)

ST- Cardozo

now we need at least 1 DC,1 AMR, 1 AML and 3 ST...

DC- Ronald Raldes (not young but makes good ratings), Bruno Neves, Eduardo (from Botafogo), Alex Silva (very good but only buy if you sell any of the good DCs)

AMR-Miguel Angel Cortez, Jorge Soto (old but free and good sub)

AML- Claudio Lopez (old but free and good sub) Thiago Neves (very good but only buy if you sell Di Maria or Rodriguez)

ST- Farfan (playes good on wings if needed), Guilherme, Diouf (good and will get better), Toto Tamuz (very hard to buy, stuborn club)

cheap buys for others seasons:

rafael forster (low release clause at begginig of game)

walter (from sao jose, let his loan finish and you can get him for 500k)

matias cahais (on loan for 2 years lol)

try Paulo Ferreira on loan and move Maxi Pereira do MR/AMR, this team is good enough to win all national competitions

Archived