Really strange press conference question

So i was attending press conference and all of a sudden this question was asked:

ssZGXPv.png

It was strange cause i've never heard of this Costacurta dude before, so i thought he was just one of my regens. But still i've never had any conversation with him, so I click on his name to see who he was... And than I discovered this:

nQjj2Yq.png

Not only that he is not a Man Utd player, he never played for ManU and is not even a player anymore.

Did anyone get the same strange questions?

PS: I have latest update, and have never experienced anything like that in previous patches.

Cheers

i've never heard of this Costacurta dude before

oh my god... am i really that old? I cant imagine that a football fan havent heard a name costacurta before... (im not having a go at you :p )... Next thing i'll hear will be that you never heard of demetrio albertini and paolo maldini as well :p

but in all seriousness you should definitely report it to bugs forum.

oh my god... am i really that old? I cant imagine that a football fan havent heard a name costacurta before... (im not having a go at you :p )... Next thing i'll hear will be that you never heard of demetrio albertini and paolo maldini as well :p

Yeah I'm young and don't really watch seria A, but i know a thing or two about maldini though :D He's a legend after all :)

Thank god it wasn't just me! With regard to the OP, I was once asked if I was going to use Mauro Tassotti to replace Mikel Arteta when he got injured. Considering Tassotti was AC Milan manager at the time and is about 86 years old or something, an injured Arteta would would probably have been better, I said "No Comment" lol

Archived