Traning Zakaria Bakkali

Hi guys,

Has anyone bought this player. I've just bought him in my first season at Monaco, for a cool 600k comp. Got him ahead of Man Utd too which I was buzzing about and he comes very highly rated by my scouts.

I'm just wondering how best to train him and if anyone has any recommendations on tutors, PPM and training ideas I'd be very appreciative and also any screenshots of him in the future.

Thanks

Dan

Hi guys,

Has anyone bought this player. I've just bought him in my first season at Monaco, for a cool 600k comp. Got him ahead of Man Utd too which I was buzzing about and he comes very highly rated by my scouts.

I'm just wondering how best to train him and if anyone has any recommendations on tutors, PPM and training ideas I'd be very appreciative and also any screenshots of him in the future.

Thanks

Dan

Do yourself a favour and read this.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/343043-Ajax-Youth-Development-–-When-The-Real-World-Meets-Football-Manager

Can you post a screenie of him as he is now in your game? Also, post some your own plans for him and see if peeps agree/disagree and why.

Not everyone will know who he is.

And I wouldn't put too much weight into how he looks in 10 years on someone else's game, lots of things happen to develop a player so he could be very different in 10 years in your game. A lot of people were raving about Oxlade-Chamberlain 2 years ago but he got bought early in my game, didn't play for 3 or 4 years so by the time he went to a club he would play at he was basically the same player he was at 17, which wasn't good enough for even mid-table Prem so he never developed.

This is he

zakariabakkalioverviewp.png

I was wondering how good he gets through AI management and if anyone has him how good they have managed to get him. Just out of interest really.

I don't really have a plan for him yet. He can use both feet and not sure whether to craft him into a winger, IF or a striker...

Looks like a cracking prospect, a well-rounded set of skills so you could potentially develop him in a variety of ways, depending on what you need.

Tutoring looks pretty essential, I'd always like more determination than that and you want to make sure he's plenty professional enough to keep on developing (if he is not professional it'll be pretty hard to max out his PA, so even if he has an insanely high PA he won't use it all).

The other thing is that two-footed players tend to have worse stats but they can get away with it because being two-footed is such an advantage. It used to be that the two-footedness somehow used up CA (I forgot how exactly) so I guess my point is that even if his stats aren't quite as good as another player he'll generally do much better due to the two-footed thing.

Oh, and get his technique up if you can to maximise the advantage of dual footed.

Thanks for the tips furious. I'll have to find a tutor for him. He already has a national rep so trying to find the right tutor with a continental rep is tough when you're a French Ligue 2 side!

And I wouldn't put too much weight into how he looks in 10 years on someone else's game, lots of things happen to develop a player so he could be very different in 10 years in your game. A lot of people were raving about Oxlade-Chamberlain 2 years ago but he got bought early in my game, didn't play for 3 or 4 years so by the time he went to a club he would play at he was basically the same player he was at 17, which wasn't good enough for even mid-table Prem so he never developed.

Yep, I just checked Bakkali in my game and he's crap. Chelsea bought him in the first season and he hasn't played a game in 3 years or been tutored.

I bought him on my first save on the first patch and played him as a winger, he turned out decent but was nothing special unfortunately.

Archived