Regen Trick

** I have looked through the forum and can't find this and i know some don't know about it. If this has been posted them please feel free to close the thread :) **

How many are aware of the "hover over the I" trick when it comes to finding tip top cheap regens?

Simply put: You get news that you have your youth intake in, navigate to the youth league of the nation you're playing in, click on a team from your division, sort the players by age and rather than clicking on each 14-18 year old and seeing nothing you hover the mouse over the 'I' that's next to each player in the team where you'll be greeted with not only their attributes but also (usually) star ratings for ability and potential. Then it's just a matter of clicking "approach to sign" and suddenly your under 18's are unstoppable.

Rival kids don't tend to come and the ones that do (from any team) tend to ask for £20k or more as their initial wage plus a high wage after 20 games but, they're almost always going to be 4-5 stars in a few years. Sometimes the potential rating is off but, if you sign 10 you'll get about 7 awesome kids all for between £250k-£3m.

The trick works with teams from your own division. Sometimes you'll get it on lower league kids and you'll sometimes also see partial attributes list (enough to see whether they're worth scouting). Doesn't tend to work on the foreign under 18's unless you've got exceptional knowledge of the area or it's your feeder team.

Depends on whether or not you have Attribute Masking on.

I used this and found four 5*PA quality regens. Offered all sizeable (£2000+) contracts and they rejected me, instead signing on youth contracts for the club they were already at.

Depends on whether or not you have Attribute Masking on.

I used this and found four 5*PA quality regens. Offered all sizeable (£2000+) contracts and they rejected me, instead signing on youth contracts for the club they were already at.

So do you need to have attribute masking OFF for this to work? I always have it on.

no no, i have it OFF. Which is why it seems like a glitch or trick. If you look at one of your own players you'll see the same from the 'i' as you would in the profile or attribute screen but, with a regen in a team from the same league as you you click on their pro/att screen and it's all masked. Hover over the 'i' and you see most or all of their attributes and usually a pair of star ratings too.

Archived