What Ever Happened To Kerlon?

I thought he was still @ Inter Milan. What a shame. Early YouTube videos suggested that the kid had real potential, maybe that's what will happen to Neymar? Who knows.

Fairly laughable to say the least. :D

Neymar is a genuine talent who is already vital to his national team. All Kerlon did was, well, nothing. The worst player can look good on a YouTube video. Check Lulinha, Freddy Adu, etc, etc. The list goes on and on.

I thought he was still @ Inter Milan. What a shame. Early YouTube videos suggested that the kid had real potential, maybe that's what will happen to Neymar? Who knows.

The dangers of getting an opinion on a player only from a youtube video.

Makes me laugh. Im a home & away season ticket holder for Norwich City and while im sure all clubs fans do it, it makes me laugh every time were linked with a player that 99% of people will have never seen, someone comes forward saying this guys amazing look at this video.

Im pretty certain I could make a video of myself on youtube from my amatuer days captaining my local side similar to some you'll find on youtube lol!

NCFC recently signed Striker Kei Kamara from Kansas City in the MLS on loan and while the Sierra Leonne striker is incredibly likeable and has alot of energy, his youtube video ran around 4minutes but only included about 4 goals and.....alot of near misses lol! Yet everyone went on like he was the new Lionel Messi.

Archived