Network game issues? Anyone else having these problems?

Currently playing a 6 man network game and it seems each and every time to player controlled teams meet the ME goes to **** :/ Example players just not moving in several cases CB's have been caught on the ball after being stationary for around 10-15 seconds easy passes on and nothing they get dispossessed and someone concedes. The second issue is players not being closed down at all there's been instances of players running from the half way line with not a single player going in for a tackle or to even show them down the line etc. The third and most frustrating is defenders randomly turning around and passing the ball straight to the only opposition player in the half leaving them one on one or in one extremely funny but frustrating for one players case two strikers on the edge of the area while the furthest CB on the half way line turned around and played it right to the nearest striker .....

Another slight issue has been players making a sub in the 60th min as soon as they confirm the sub it's the 90th min :/ I've been looking around the forums and i can't see any threads complaining about network games. I've clocked over 900 hours single player and i can hand on heart say the issues we have encountering do not happen in a single player game.

Has anyone else had these issues or is it just a downfall of playing a network game?

Strange all that been playing online since fm 09 and never came across this as for fm 13 am playing in a clan at the moment with another 9/10 lads when fm 13 first came out there was alot of bugs offline and online but now it seems fine the online game (dont really play sp anymore) hope someone can help you out with it pal because when it works the network game is great as i said i have never came across anything like this

-

Yeah it's really frustrating the online aspect of the game is still the best by far when you can get a good group of players on at regular times. Hopefully it will fade out if i remember correctly it didn't happen first season but second season each game as had something dodgy happen.

Last night one player was 3-1 up then without a highlight it went to 3-2 then 3-3 from kick off then 4-3 from the next kick off lol funny to watch but the anger on Skype is giving my eardrums a good going over :D

Anyone from SI or anyone else on a network game having these issues?

Archived