So FM 2013 was just a beta test for Fm 2014?

I posted recently about the next patch for FM 2013, the general response was that there was unlikely to be any new patches for FM 2013. Oddly enough that thread was quickly closed, with no explanation being given as to why.

Considering the state of the game and the patches released since the launch, I can't help but feel like this was all a beta test for FM 2014, for which we have paid to participate in.

Fm 2013 is far from complete, with plenty of work to be done on the Match Engine. Now it seems SI will leave the game in it's current state so they can work on FM 2014, which in all rights will just be a "fixed" version of FM 2013. If it turns out that SI have no plans for further patches addressing the issues of the game than I am very disappointed and this will have defiantly been my last FM purchase.

In your previous thread yu were linked to a response from SI about the strategy for future updates. There was nothing that could be added to that answer and that was explained by the Mod who closed it. Threads like that just develope into arguments for and against the game, so unless there is something new to add, which in this case there wasn't, the thread will be closed.

The match engine for FM 13 was new and nobody on the forums or from SI have said that it is perfect and it will be further modified for FM 14 and beyond as the game evolves. What has changed recently is the ability to add a number of hotfixes from steam inbetween updates rather than just have 2 or 3 major patches. It may feel like there have been more fixes but I doubt that the numbers have changed, only the frequency.

Archived