Play The 'Game'

I hardly ever use the forums for anything other than to get updates on major issues with the game..It is so frustrating to read about "I'm losing..I'm not getting any job offers..Why is my striker not scoring?..How come I turn my pc off and before I won 28 games on the spin and then first game back I have not won for 2 games there must be a bug or something..

Why can't people just play the game for what it is..It is incredible..I currently don't have a game going due to other commitments..there isn't a day goes by where I don't thing about football manager..I have been fortunate enough to live in an era where a football management game such as this one exists..just take a step back..use this forum for major issues and polite requests..The creators have used there love for the game to give us this product..it is not faulty..it is a technical bit of kit..it cannot be easy to create perfection..just let these guys carry on..before to long we may not be so lucky to have this in our lives..embrace it..Just play the game

Regards

Probably your first post I have ever agreed with. It is a sad day

Haven't you figured out yet that what I say is to wind you up, I love a good bite on this forum far too many serious ppl on here c'mon just have a laugh

Archived