anyone else fed up with 13 and turning back to 12?

just finished my exams, finally have some time to play fm, but unfortunately, just yet, for the 5th or 6th time, after the first 2-3 matches, I am getting fed up with the awful match engine and just quit the game again...

fm 11 and 12 were so awesome after the latest patches, that I really played 100s of hours, but fm 13 is unfortunately completely different.

it really takes the joy out of me, when I just try to watch the game in 3d and just see that awful defending, nobody tackling in, just staring, that almost every 2nd attack from the wings is a goal, those missed 1yard passes, which fell too short and you concede a counter attack and a lot of other things...

usually not that kind of player, who gives up quickly, since I like competetions and to create tactics, which I can compete with, but fm 13 just gives me the feeling, that no matter how good your tactic is, due to the awful match eninge, its impossible to get your players play the way you want...

so I just decided to turn back to my lovely fm 12 ;)

For me FM12 is a game of morale, keep it high and you will win. Identify your best and most influential players and make them like you by signing youth recommendations they make and you are set.

EDIT:

Great, so you signed up just to tell everyone your playing FM12. Was it worth it?

The question was is anyone playing/has returned to playing FM12.

Are your posts ever related to the topic?

I do not buy all this talk of people going back to FM12, a quick look at Steam tells me that FM13 has peaked at 50,771 users today & FM12 has hit 8,929, hardly a massive swing back to last years version.

Archived