Realistic cups

Neutronen

Now I am trying to recreate the DBU pokalen (FA cup of Denmark) but I have run in to some problems.

Firstly I need to find how I can make teams enter at the right stage of the cup and the right number of teams in each round. I can't seem to find that in the editor.

Example

Round 1:

52 qualified teams from the qualifying rounds, All 32 teams from the second division east and west and all 12 teams from the 1st. division. (at the start of the season (includes relegated teams from the top tier)

In total 96.

Round two

The 48 wiinners and bottom 6 from the superliga that were not relegated + 2 teams promoted.

In total 56 teams.

And then on.

As a bonus I was wondering if you could create qualifying cups were X number of teams could enter the DBU pokalen. (I guess it is essentially regional qualifying rounds).

Normally you would need to use "seeded by division reputation" for the first 84 teams you mention, the remaining 12 from the top tier you mention confuses me a little, does the cup start before the new season starts ?. If thats the case then this is'nt possible within nation rules.

The bonus question is yes you can but not using the normal version, you will need to load up FM12 build the entire league system using "Ben & Jerry" then load it into FM13 and make all the data changes you require non nation rules.

Archived