international manager comments

I think this needs to be seriously improved, as does being able to withdraw players from games without them complaining about it.

For instance, I want to be able to tell Woy if he plays Gerrard for 80 minutes again when he is unfit, after I have told him to only play 45, so he gets put out for another 3 months for the second time on internationals in one season, I will find his house and put him out for good!

Or something simpler, like asking Johnson not to play due to only just returning from injury. Yes its his country, blah blah blah. But the guys had 3 pulled hamstrings in succession and isnt fit. England have qualified for the group, so he isnt letting anyone down.

Maybe SI could implement a fitness requirement for internationals? I know for big tournaments irl you get the odd player taken in case he can recover in time to play a part, but for an unimportant game would they play someone that wasnt fit?

God I hate Woy more on this game than I do in real life

agreed, there's nothing worse than your player being called up for international duty when he isnt even fully fit (orange injury marker), and than he plays in the first squad and surprise, surprise, he gets injured again...

Archived