Huntelaar, Cavani or Nihat

jams1234

Okay, I'm playing as Benfica and have a transfer budget of 13million and play with one striker up front(Nuno Gomes).

I've had a bid for Nihat accepted which is 4.1m up front, and after 12 months 8.75 million.

I've had a bid accepted for Cavani which is 10m up front.

I've had a bid accepted for Huntelaar, which is 13m up front.

So, first question, should I buy a new striker or stick with Nuno Gomes?

If I should sign a new striker, should I sign a different one to Huntelaar, Cavani or Nihat?

And if I shouldn't, which one should I sign bearing in mind the prices?

Please could I have a quick reply as I need to make a quick descision.

Thanks in advance!

So I should go for Cavani?

Oh, HoPeY, see my edited post above.

Sorry for mistake!

Well you have Cardozo so you don't really need a lone man as he will do a great job for you, if you still want a quiality back up then Cavani is your man. Depends if you really want to buy a back up striker to Cardozo for 10Million or weather you wanna invest that budget to strengthen elsewhere?

Well you have Cardozo so you don't really need a lone man as he will do a great job for you, if you still want a quiality back up then Cavani is your man. Depends if you really want to buy a back up striker to Cardozo for 10Million or weather you wanna invest that budget to strengthen elsewhere?

I decided to sign Cavani for 10million in the end.

Should I play him or Cardozo as first choice?

Or I could change my formation to accomadate both of them.

Also, I have adjusted my budget to free up another 9million for transfers- would it be possible to sign Huntelaar for this amount and sell Gomes, or should I strengthen elsewhere?

Do you have any idea what instructions would be good for him? He's been playing in a variety of positions at the moment and is coming up with crucial goals but he isn't scoring enough, or performing well enough and the fans think it is a dreadful signing.

jams1234

Nihat play very well in all the positions. he play as a Lone ST, AMC with Farrow and MR with Farrow for my Arsenal team and was brilliant in the 1st and 2nd season.

depending where you play him the instructions he need is a little different.

my best bet would be AMC with Farrow. and the instructions are as follow...

unxpvq50gmb7h08kksu.png

jams1234

Lone ST

put his name under the target man category

DO NOT tick the "Use Target Man" option

feed him "Run onto Ball"

Run with ball - often

Cross ball - rarely

eveything else - mixed

play to his strength and he will surely get you goals.

i woulda posted this too.....he beat me to it :(

BP Doorsa

check this out then..stats from my man city save

r5he6ffdh0f1r7t897rl.png

the previous SS was on my Arsenal save and with all the quality i have in the 3rd season (plus developing youngster) Nihat is restricted only to mostly subs appearances thus the poor rating. the 1st and 2nd season he was awesome!

I used Nihat as a right winger cutting in or delivering crosses and he is fab! First season wasn't that good but really burst to life in the second. Voted Foreign Player of the Season in the serie A.

Archived