Anyone ever have this happen to them?

So I was playing FM last night, finish stages of the season. Beat Tottenham in the FA cup final and then lost in Uefa cup final when my system crashed and rebooted itself.

I loaded the game up but last save was two games before both finals. Couldn't be bothered to do same games again so went on holiday and ended up losing both finals :-(

Steam still recognises my achievement for winning a Domestic cup but still disappionted. I know I should not have gone on holiday, guess thats the price you pay sometimes.

By the way I'm newcastle just finished second season. Finsihed 8th both seasons (thought I was a better manager than that!)

Anyone else have frustrating events they would like to share?

I have had it happen a couple of times. Usually when I press continue I will minimise my screen to read the forums or something. 99% of the time my computer can handle it but there were times that when I went back to the game it could not load back up and crash and shut down. Was a little annoying but it was due to my computer than the game though.

If I have the game on full-screen mode, and leave it to browse the net for a while, it can crash when I attempt to go back to it. So now, if I know I'm going to be combining FM with the Internet, I'll have it on windowed mode. Never had any bother there.

Archived