[FM 13] If Arrested Development can come back after a Hiatus, so can I! - A Cerud Career

cerud

15 August 2018 - FC Dallas - Home - 1-1 Tie

MLS Regular Season - Attendance - 20,152

Seriously?!?! In the MLS, you are allowed a 30 player roster. I had 16 players called to international duty. And then 2 players dropped injured in this match. How I pulled off a tie, I'll never know. It's insane that this match wasn't rescheduled in the first place!

This is as bad as playing 2 games in 2 days as I had in my save. And who are those 16 players playing for... what MLS club has 16 current internationals! That's the problem, you're just too damn good

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is as bad as playing 2 games in 2 days as I had in my save. And who are those 16 players playing for... what MLS club has 16 current internationals! That's the problem, you're just too damn good

The problem was that is was senior and U-20 squad being called up for international matches. I have players that play for Canada, USA, Benin, and Jamaica. Pretty sure that's it.

But you're right. Most MLS clubs may have a few internationals...3 tops.

Toronto keeps on bidding on my Canadian youngster, even offering 500k which I thought was a deal considering I got the kid on a free and pay him 1k/week. So I accept and the kid ditches them 5 times now...

So long as it's not Seattle, Portland, or Toronto, I approve :D

And no worries there... I'd go for my hometown team if I go for MLS... the Red Bulls. Sadly on my save Vancouver isn't doing too well :(

Toronto keeps on bidding on my Canadian youngster, even offering 500k which I thought was a deal considering I got the kid on a free and pay him 1k/week. So I accept and the kid ditches them 5 times now...

And no worries there... I'd go for my hometown team if I go for MLS... the Red Bulls. Sadly on my save Vancouver isn't doing too well :(

You got a 500K bid from a MLS club?? I didn't think that was possible as the allocation bug cap is at $300K. Not bad :) The Red Bulls! How do you feel about NYC FC being named as a club?

By looks of this season, next seasons goal will be to go unbeaten as you're almost there in achieving that :D

The match I lost was the second one of the season :mad:

22 September 2018

Globe-and-Mail.png

A Repeat of Whitecap Fortunes

Vancouver has once again won the Supporter's Shield, guaranteeing the highest point total of the regular season, and won the Cascadia Cup, in having the best regional record between them and their rivals in Seattle and Portland. Most clubs have found it difficult to withstand the Canadian club, having only lost one match in league play all year.

suppt.png

casc.png

September 2018 Update

200px-Vancouver_Whitecaps_FC_logo.svg.png

Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Major League Soccer

The Matches

fixj.png

1 September 2018 - Sporting Kansas City - Home - 3-1 Win

MLS Regular Season - Attendance - 20,236

Sporting is always a difficult club to play against as I found out last season in the MLS Cup final. However, we took an early jump on them with 3 first half goals. They did attempt to fight back in the second half, but it was too little, too late.

8 September 2018 - Los Angeles Galaxy - Away - 6-1 Win

MLS Regular Season - Attendance - 17,799

Los Angeles has been atrocious this year! Them and New York are the worst teams in the league, which is odd given that they are the most wealthy. D'Oliveira is finding his way back to top form again with a nice hattrick.

14 September 2018 - Colorado Rapids - Away - 0-0 Draw

MLS Regular Season - Attendance - 11,293

Leverón took a red card early on, which made things difficult. We couldn't get going without all players on the pitch.

19 September 2018 - CD Luis Angel Firpo - Home - 7-0 Win

CONCACAF Champions League - Attendance - 16,548

The first half was boring to watch and I told the boys as much during the break. Apparently, it worked. They answered with 7 goals in 45 minutes, leaving BC Place swooning.

22 September 2018 - Seattle Sounders FC - Home - 5-3 Win

MLS Regular Season - Attendance - 21,000

Our final match for the Cascadia Cup was a moot point as we already had the points necessary. Still, Seattle wanted a win against their rivals. We weren't about to give it to them. D'Oliveira lit it up again with another hattrick of the month to silence the fight.

29 September 2018 - CF Monterrey - Away - 2-1 Win

CONCACAF Champions League - Attendance - 30,388

We had to win this match in order to have a chance to make the quarter final. A tie wouldn't do it. Petersen was the hero, scoring a brace, with the game winning goal in the 93rd minute. It was the final play of the match.

CONCACAF Champions League

24973427.png

Monterrey still have a match to play, but they'll need to score a lot of goals against LA Firpo to have a chance.

The Standings

standy.png

We taken home some more silverware this month, the Supporter's Shield and the Cascadia Cup. They are a couple of trophies that not many people care about, but I'm happy to bring them to Vancouver. There are a couple of matches left in the regular season and then we gear up of the second season...the playoffs!

The Awards

Player of the Month - Michael D'Oliveira - 2nd Place, Carlos Ernesto Cisneros - 3rd Place

You got a 500K bid from a MLS club?? I didn't think that was possible as the allocation bug cap is at $300K. Not bad :) The Red Bulls! How do you feel about NYC FC being named as a club?

Yep I did, if it happens again I'll post for you if you like. I didn't think it was possible either, it was one of things I overlooked cause at the time I was trying to sell like 5 players who came from small Eastern European Countries and the spam for the sales was driving me nuts. I didn't know about the allocation bug cap till I read about it... so I thought there was nothing strange about it till my friend told me about it and I confirmed it.

I think its better then the Cosmos being the club... We'll see how it does. Given the organisation of the Yankees, I think it may well become the most well ran club in time... All I want is the sport to get bigger and better in North America... if NYC FC can help that out... why not? In the sports I watch I'm more an admirer of talent as opposed to being a hardcore fan of a team, but that's because I've Coached/Managed clubs at a low level. I live near the Red Bull Arena and know a few people there, and did coach at some camps they had and will in the future so you can say we have a good relationship. So I guess they're my club... though I always root for the underdogs... nothing like a huge upset to make one's day.

Yep I did, if it happens again I'll post for you if you like. I didn't think it was possible either, it was one of things I overlooked cause at the time I was trying to sell like 5 players who came from small Eastern European Countries and the spam for the sales was driving me nuts. I didn't know about the allocation bug cap till I read about it... so I thought there was nothing strange about it till my friend told me about it and I confirmed it.

I think its better then the Cosmos being the club... We'll see how it does. Given the organisation of the Yankees, I think it may well become the most well ran club in time... All I want is the sport to get bigger and better in North America... if NYC FC can help that out... why not? In the sports I watch I'm more an admirer of talent as opposed to being a hardcore fan of a team, but that's because I've Coached/Managed clubs at a low level. I live near the Red Bull Arena and know a few people there, and did coach at some camps they had and will in the future so you can say we have a good relationship. So I guess they're my club... though I always root for the underdogs... nothing like a huge upset to make one's day.

Yeah, I'm not sure how bad the bug is as I have a DoF who is great and making offers to other clubs. It's weird that it doesn't work the other way around when other clubs are making offers to me.

I like the idea of NYC FC as well. I think it'll be great overall for MLS and help grow the league in that area. I think of it how the LA Kings spawned hockey in the southwest in the NHL. The Cosmos would have been interesting for the name only, but that history is old; not many people even know about it. Starting anew will enable the club to create their own history rather than be beholden to one from decades ago.

October 2018 Update

The Matches

fixs.png

3 October 2018 - Chicago Fire - Away - 3-0 Win

MLS Regular Season - Attendance - 12,435

I've been playing our youth contingent a bit more as of late as we were already guaranteed the most points. Rowe is showing himself to be more than capable, netting a brace.

17 October 2018 - Real Salt Lake - Away - 1-0 Win

MLS Regular Season - Attendance - 22,625

A quieter match than we are normally used to. The only goal came in the 6th minute from D'Oliveira.

57583415.png

Monterrey's 6-1 win against LA Firpo came close to the goal difference, but not enough. We qualify out of the group stage again!

The Standings

standlw.png

We finished a commanding 24 points ahead of our closest league competition. However, it means nothing now as the playoffs are set to begin.

The Transfers

12 October 2018 - traded Sal Morris to the Colorado Rapids for a 2020 Superdraft 1st Round pick (Colorado) and a 2020 Superdraft 2nd Round pick (Colorado).

29 October 2018 - released Doug Wells on waivers.

On another note, I've been offered the vacant job with Lokomotiv Moscow. I've been thinking of resigning at the end of this season for a while now. There's not much more I can accomplish except try for the Champions League every year. I'd like to move to Europe and fight for Champions League play there, but not sure if I want to deal with all the squad restrictions that exist in Russian football. I'm trying to delay the offer for now.

Yeah, I'm not sure how bad the bug is as I have a DoF who is great and making offers to other clubs. It's weird that it doesn't work the other way around when other clubs are making offers to me.

I like the idea of NYC FC as well. I think it'll be great overall for MLS and help grow the league in that area. I think of it how the LA Kings spawned hockey in the southwest in the NHL. The Cosmos would have been interesting for the name only, but that history is old; not many people even know about it. Starting anew will enable the club to create their own history rather than be beholden to one from decades ago.

Well said.

Russian clubs are an interesting challenge.

November 2018 Update

MLS Western Conference Semi Final

200px-Vancouver_Whitecaps_FC_logo.svg.pngsan_jose_earthquakes_logo.jpg

Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs. San Jose Earthquakes

MLS Western Conference Semi Final

fixdt.png

4 November 2018 - San Jose Earthquakes - Away - 2-1 Win

MLS Playoffs - Attendance - 17,432

Thankfully, we got a penalty spot in the 84th minute. That helped us head back home a goal up.

8 November 2018 - San Jose Earthquakes - Home - 3-2 Win

MLS Playoffs - Attendance - 20,190

No idea why it says I lost the match; I won. But wow! What a weird one. San Jose ended up going down to 8 men after an injury and 2 red cards late in the game. It took an extra 30 minutes to satisfy this one, but with the referee's help, we won!

November 2018 Update

MLS Western Conference Final

200px-Vancouver_Whitecaps_FC_logo.svg.png200px-Colorado_Rapids_logo.svg.png

Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs. Colorado Rapids

MLS Western Conference Final

fixm.png

10 November 2018 - Colorado Rapids - Away - 3-1 Win

MLS Playoffs - Attendance - 18,486

This match looked like it was headed to a 1-1 tie until my strikers finally realized, "Hey! There's a game going on!" The 2 extra goals give us a decent lead in the first leg.

17 November 2018 - Colorado Rapids - Home - 3-0 Win

MLS Playoffs - Attendance - 21,000

BC Place is a fortress; no one beats us here. Rowe grabbed a brace and D'Oliveira took a penalty kick to send us into the MLS Cup final!

December 2018 Update

MLS Cup Final

200px-Vancouver_Whitecaps_FC_logo.svg.pngsporting-kansas-city.png

Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs. San Jose Earthquakes

MLS Cup Final

fixzq.png

1 December 2018 - Sporting Kansas City - Home - 5-0 Win

MLS Playoffs - Attendance - 21,000

And so the MLS Cup final is a repeat of last year. The difference...we destroyed them! A five goal routing left Sporting with no answer. Goals were spread out as this was a team effort all the way through.

doublea.png

A Late Transfer

1 December 2018 - Released Neil Gadsby on waivers.

1 December 2018

Globe-and-Mail.png

Cerud Hints at Vancouver Exit

A media scrum for a winning coach in any league is often one of plaudits. Nothing new is said. We already know the story. Cerud seems to eschew this sort of sensibility, shocking the MLS by stating that he may look to move on after back-to-back years of league wins and everything else MLS has to offer.

Understandably, the Vancouver Whitecaps are hoping to keep their coach, but admit that higher level clubs have been asking about Cerud.

leaveu.png

2018 Year in Review

1st Place in Western Conference

1st Place in League Standings

MLS Cup Winners

The League

Standings - League | Conference

Past Positions - League | Conference

Fixtures - It took us a few matches at the beginning of the season to get back into things. I think we may have been tired from the Champions League play and a busy pre-season. Still, we recovered excellently and broke the points and most goals records for the league.

The Playoffs

MLS Cup Playoffs - San Jose in the first round gave us the most trouble, but once past them, it was smooth sailing.

200px-MajorLeagueSoccer.png

The Cups

Amway Canadian Championship - We won the Voyageur's Cup for the 3rd time in a row. It was a simple cup to take from our Canadian rivals.

Amway-Canadian-Championship.jpg

CONCACAF Champions League - Heartbreak. It came down to penalties in the semi final, but we were unable to get beyond Chivas. In the current season, we have again qualified for the quarter final after a scare from Monterrey.

The Stats

Goals Scored: 98 (1st in league, +23 from last season)

Goals Conceded: 22 (1st in league, -8 from last season)

Average Attendance: 20,404 (4th in league, +29 from last season)

The Players

Squad | Transfers - The best squad in MLS!

The Standout Players

Gary Mendoza - GK - 39 appearances in all competitions with 20 clean sheets. He only conceded 23 goals.

Adam Hill - D C - Hill has taken on the main defending position from Nordberg who left us last year. He was an expensive purchase, but one that is definitely paying out.

Carlos Ernesto Cisneros - M/AM R - The MVP of the league this year and leader in assists. He became a Canadian citizen this year, so hopefully in a couple more years, he will be playing for Canada.

Carlos Petersen - AM L, ST - My 2017 top draft pick had a breakout year. He scores just as much as he assists on others.

Michael D'Oliveira - ST - Golden boot winner for the second year in a row. He broke the record for goals this year.

The Backroom

Finances - This is odd. We have just taken out a bank loan to pay to a stadium expansion...on a stadium we don't o

Facilities - So, BC Place is getting an additional 5,052 seats. That's good, but we're paying for it. Paying for an expansion on a building we don't own. Aren't we gracious....

The Awards

USA Player of the Year - Michael D'Oliveira - 1st Place

Volkswagen Most Valuable Player - Carlos Ernesto Cisneros - 1st Place, Michael D'Oliveira - 2nd Place, Russell Teibert - 3rd Place

MLS W.O.R.K.S. - US Soccer Foundation Humanitarian of the Year - Ged Lewis - 2nd Place

MLS Golden Boot - Michael D'Oliveira - 1st Place

MLS Goalkeeper of the Year - Gary Mendoza - 1st Place

VISA Defender of the Year - Ged Lewis - 2nd Place, Aly Cissokho - 3rd Place

Coach of the Year - Cerud - 1st Place

MLS Best XI - Gary Mendoza (GK), Carlos Ernesto Cisneros (M R), Russell Teibert (M L), Michael D'Oliveira (ST)

Plans for Next Season

I have no idea! My contract with the Whitecaps has a few weeks left on it and I'm leaning towards moving on. I've won everything two years in a row, except for the CONCACAF Champions League. I'm not too saddened by that as I'd rather challenge for UEFA's instead. My mind is not fully made, but I think it's time to move on.

It's a shame you couldn't capture the NACL, but I think it was a good decision to leave, you had outgrown the club by a fair bit. Better to go find bigger and brighter challenges abroad.

Plus, it'll give Portland a much better shot at reclaiming the Cascadia Cup if you go:P

It's a shame you couldn't capture the NACL, but I think it was a good decision to leave, you had outgrown the club by a fair bit. Better to go find bigger and brighter challenges abroad.

Plus, it'll give Portland a much better shot at reclaiming the Cascadia Cup if you go:P

Ahh, I see... you're chasing me out for selfish reasons! ;)

I agree, I think it's time to move on.

4 December 2018

Globe-and-Mail.png

Cerud Leaves Vancouver for Places Unknown

The writing was on the wall. It began as a rumour last season when clubs began to make inquiries and now, there is truth. Vancouver Whitecaps coach Cerud has decided to leave on a high after winning the MLS Cup only a few short days ago.

In speaking to media outside of BC Place, Cerud spoke of his past experiences.

"Managing in Vancouver has been a dream that I've been able to fulfill. Over the past few season, we have been able to bring much silverware to the club, making it the premier club in MLS. However, I realize that my time is to move on. I want the fans to know that my time in Vancouver has been great. I've loved every minute of it."

I have no idea where I may end up, but the time was to leave. I've been able to win 2 MLS Cups, 2 Canadian Championships, 2 Supporter's Shields, and 2 Cascadia Cups. Not a bad haul.

19075225.png

Managerial Club Record

van.png

It has been brilliant to see you bring so much success to the Whitecaps,good luck wherever you end up!

Thanks, BWG! I always enjoy managing at least for a bit in MLS. Really liked that they added the regional cup competitions for this year's FM as well.

Since you like the cooler climate... Iceland is fun ;)

Cooler climate?? You think Vancouver is cool? :D Vancouver is actually very temperate, but as you got up the mountains to Whistler, then you have some cooler climates.

Another job well done Cerud. Let's see where next...

Thanks, Nobby. I have another job now. Hope to write about it soon.

12 December 2018

Telegraaflogo.png

Cerud Makes Return to Europe with Historic Club

With the recent appointment of Mario Been as manager of Marseille, his leaving of Netherlands' club, Ajax, has left the position open for Canadian boss, Cerud. Cerud was previously with the Vancouver Whitecaps in the MLS and led the club to two consecutive MLS Cups and Canadian Championships.

The appointment has been welcomed by many in Amsterdam as Cerud has previous European history with Metalist and a proven winning track record.

200px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

AFC Ajax - Eredivisie

When the Ajax job became available, I figured that a move to a historic club that has a high appreciation of youth was a great fit for me. I was always using youth in Vancouver and several had become first squad members with several other clubs sniffing around them. Ajax should give me an opportunity to test my abilities on a bigger stage.

The club is faltering a bit this year, currently in 6th place. I've signed a 3-year contract at $1.3M a year, my first million dollar contract.

About the Club

Ajax is one of the most successful clubs in the world. The club was founded 1900 and has gone on to win 32 league titles in the Eredivisie, 18 KNVB Cups, and 4 UEFA Champions League Titles. They are known for their excellent youth system and have a recruitment system that has scouted the world in order to increase football success for the Netherlands national side.

holand.png

The Stats

Year Founded: 1900

Nickname: de Godenzonen (the sons of the Gods)

Fierce Rivals: Feyenoord

Other Rivals: PSV

The Stadium - Amsterdam ArenA

Year Built: 1996

Capacity: 52,690 all-seater

Owner/Rent: $6.95M/year

Facilities

Corporate: Top

Training: Top

Youth: Top

Junior Coaching: Excellent

Youth Recruitment: Extensive

We have a great stadium and set up. I'd rather own the stadium outright though.

640px-Amsterdam_ArenA_2.jpg

Very interesting move! Hopefully you can return them to their former glory in Holland and make a nice mark in the Champions League as well.

I'd like to give Ajax some European success.

Nice but I think you have to use players for the academy though, which is gonna make this a nice save.

They are known for their youth development and the Board wants me to develop youth as a priority. Something I enjoy :)

Nice move, Ajax needs its own Stadium... make it happen! :thup:

I'm surprised they don't own their stadium! That'll have to change, but not sure when just yet.

Quite the step up. :thup:
Very nice move,best of luck at Ajax :thup:

Thanks, guys! Ajax is definitely a move up and my biggest club to date.

2018-2019 The Takeover

AFC Ajax - Eredivisie

The Stats

Eredivisie: Qualify for the UEFA Europa League

KNVB Bekker Cup: Win it

UEFA Europa League: Reach the 2nd Knockout Round

Media Prediction: 1st of 18

Wage Budget: $46,318,522

Currently Spending: $40,086,842 ($6,231,680 wages available)

Transfer Budget: $9,322,487

Main Kit Sponsorship: $4,758,666 (expires 2020)

General Sponsorship: $528,000 (2022)

General Sponsorship: $528,000 (2021)

TV Deal: $11.4M (expires 2019)

Average Ticket Price: $39

Average Season Ticket Price: $635

Season Ticket Holders: 40,788

Estimated Value: $148M

National Club Ranking in the Netherlands: 1st

Continental Club Ranking in Europe: 52nd

Takeover Initial Thoughts

The squad actually looks very strong. The club is currently in 6th place, but only 6 points back of 1st. It should be possible to meet the media's top spot prediction; however, other strong clubs such as FC Twente, AZ, and PSV will want to hold us off.

Interestingly, one of my youth players from Vancouver that I brought up to the first squad will be joining FC Twente in January. Will be interesting to see him in the Netherlands!

December 2018 Update

AFC Ajax - Eredivisie

The Matches

fixj.png

17 December 2018 - ADO Den Haag - Away - 2-0 Win

KNVB Beker - Attendance - 14,799

My first match with Ajax was in the domestic cup. It was a bit of a nervy affair. The club still has a lot of work to do in terms of becoming tactically proficient in how I'm trying to get them to play. However, we got the job done.

20 December 2018 - Club Brugge KV - Home - 3-2 Win

UEFA Europa League - Attendance - 52,474

The final match of the group stage was a must win for us. We stood in 3rd place, tied on points with Club Brugge in second. While the score seems to show a back-and-forth sort of match, in reality, we dominated. Club Brugge was lucky with this scoreline.

28 December 2018 - De Graafschap - Away - 1-0 Win

Friendly - Attendance - 14,899

We have a break until 23 January 2019. I've schedules a few friendly matches in order to get out tactical knowledge up to speed. The first of three friendlies was decent enough. I played a few fringe players just to see how they performed. The squad that I inherited is definitely a deep one.

UEFA Europa League

91453945.png

From being in 3rd place, to qualifying at the top of the group in one game. We have drawn Bordeaux in the 1st Knockout Round.

The Standings

standcb.png

We haven't played any league matches yet, so there's no that much so say. I've kept the staff for now, only hired an assistant manager as there was none. I'll probably wait until the end of the season and re-evaluate the staff then. We have the transfer window and I've been trying to sign a rightback, but it been a bit difficult so far.

2018 Global Review

5199060364_8b27bb5a36_m.jpg

Domestic Clubs

Barclays Premier League

2017-2018 - 1st Chelsea, 2nd Tottenham, 3rd Man Utd, Relegated QPR, Reading, Swansea

2016-2017 - 1st Man Utd, 2nd Man City, 3rd Tottenham, Relegated Huddersfield, Wigan, Cardiff

2015-2016 - 1st Man City, 2nd Tottenham, 3rd Man Utd, Relegated QPR, Sheff Wed, Blackburn

2014-2015 - 1st Man Utd, 2nd Chelsea, 3rd Arsenal, Relegated Swansea, West Ham, Burnley

2013-2014 - 1st Man City, 2nd Chelsea, 3rd Man Utd, Relegated Blackburn, Wigan, Nottingham Forest

2012-2013 - 1st Man Utd, 2nd Man City, 3rd Chelsea, Relegated West Ham, Reading, Southampton

Serie A TIM

2017-2018 - 1st Juventus, 2nd AC Milan, 3rd Napoli, Relegated Vincenza, Bologna, Juve Stabia

2016-2017 - 1st Juventus, 2nd AC Milan, 3rd Fiorentina, Relegated Catania, Spezia, Torino

2015-2016 - 1st Juventus, 2nd AC Milan, 3rd Napoli, Relegated Chevio, Parma, Bologna

2014-2015 - 1st Juventus, 2nd AC Milan, 3rd Napoli, Relegated Ternana, Brescia, Spezia

2013-2014 - 1st Juventus, 2nd Napoli, 3rd Fiorentina, Relegated Siena, Torino, Bari

2012-2013 - 1st Juventus, 2nd Roma, 3rd Napoli, Relegated Genoa, Catania, Pescara

Liga BBVA

2017-2018 - 1st Barcelona, 2nd Real Madrid, 3rd Valencia, Relegated Getafe, Almeria, Elche

2016-2017 - 1st Barcelona, 2nd Valencia, 3rd Real Madrid, Relegated Villarreal, Sporting, Ponferradina

2015-2016 - 1st Barcelona, 2nd Real Madrid, 3rd Valencia, Relegated Getafe, Deportivo, Rayo

2014-2015 - 1st Barcelona, 2nd Real Madrid, 3rd Atlético Madrid, Relegated Mallorca, Valladolid, Sporting

2013-2014 - 1st Barcelona, 2nd Real Madrid, 3rd Sevilla, Relegated Levante, Murcia, Córdoba

2012-2013 - 1st Real Madrid, 2nd Barcelona, 3rd Valencia, Relegated Deportivo, Valladolid, Rayo

1. Bundesliga

2017-2018 - 1st FC Bayern, 2nd Leverkusen, 3rd Dortmund, Relegated 1860 München, Hoffenheim

2016-2017 - 1st FC Bayern, 2nd Schalke, 3rd Leverkusen, Relegated Union Berlin, Köln

2015-2016 - 1st Schalke, 2nd Dortmund, 3rd FC Bayern, Relegated Nurnberg, Hertha BSC, Kaiserslautern

2014-2015 - 1st Dortmund, 2nd Leverkusen, 3rd FC Bayern, Relegated Hoffenheim, Köln

2013-2014 - 1st Leverkusen, 2nd Hannover, 3rd Dortmund, Relegated Fürth, Werder Bremen

2012-2013 - 1st Dortmund, 2nd FC Bayern, 3rd Leverkusen, Relegated Düsseldorf, Augsburg

Ligue 1 Orange

2017-2018 - 1st PSG, 2nd Nancy, 3rd Monaco, Relegated Toulouse, Dijon, Boulogne

2016-2017 - 1st PSG, 2nd Nancy, 3rd Monaco, Relegated Nantes, Caen, Stade Reims

2015-2016 - 1st PSG, 2nd Nancy, 3rd Marseille, Relegated Lorient, Tours, Brest

2014-2015 - 1st PSG, 2nd Nancy, 3rd Lyon, Relegated Troyes, Valenciennes, Toulouse

2013-2014 - 1st Lyon, 2nd PSG, 3rd Marseille, Relegated Guingamp, Bastia, Ajaccio

2012-2013 - 1st PSG, 2nd Lyon, 3rd Marseille, Relegated Stade Reims, Troyes, Brest

American/Canadian Major League Soccer

2018 - Winners Vancouver, Runners Up Sporting Kansas City

2017 - Winners Vancouver, Runners Up Sporting Kansas City

2016 - Winners Houston, Runners Up Seattle

2015 - Winners FC Dallas, Runners Up Toronto FC

2014 - Winners Chivas USA, Runners Up New York

2013 - Winners Los Angeles, Runners Up Colombus

2012 - Winners D.C. United, Runners Up San Jose

Domestic Cups

Capital One Cup

2017-2018 - Winners Man Utd, Runner Up Newcastle

2016-2017 - Winners Cardiff, Runner Up Derby

2015-2016 - Winners Chelsea, Runner Up Nottingham Forest

2014-2015 - Winners Man City, Runner Up Man Utd

2013-2014 - Winners Fulham, Runner Up Blackburn

2012-2013 - Winners Chelsea, Runner Up Fulham

The FA Cup with Budweiser

2017-2018 - Winners Man Utd, Runner Up West Brom

2016-2017 - Winners Arsenal, Runner Up Newcastle

2015-2016 - Winners QPR, Runner Up Cardiff

2014-2015 - Winners Man City, Runner Up Chelsea

2013-2014 - Winners Chelsea, Runner Up Newcastle

2012-2013 - Winners Arsenal, Runner Up Man Utd

TIM Cup

2017-2018 - Winners Napoli, Runner Up AC Milan

2016-2017 - Winners Juventus, Runner Up AC Milan

2015-2016 - Winners Genoa, Runner Up Lavio

2014-2015 - Winners AC Milan, Runner Up Chievo

2013-2014 - Winners Udinese, Runner Up Parma

2012-2013 - Winners AC Milan, Runner Up Napoli

Copa del Ray

2017-2018 - Winners Barcelona, Runner Up Sevilla

2016-2017 - Winners Real Madrid, Runner Up Betis

2015-2016 - Winners Barcelona, Runner Up At. Madrid

2014-2015 - Winners Barcelona, Runner Up Real Madrid

2013-2014 - Winners Real Madrid, Runner Up Real Sociedad

2012-2013 - Winners At. Madrid, Runner Up Celta

DFB-Pokal

2017-2018 - Winners Schalke, Runner Up Werder Bremen

2016-2017 - Winners Dortmund, Runner Up Leverkusen

2015-2016 - Winners Gladbach, Runner Up Dortmund

2014-2015 - Winners HSV, Runner Up Freiburg

2013-2014 - Winners Frankfurt, Runner Up Leverkusen

2012-2013 - Winners Schalke, Runner Up Hannover

Coupe de France

2017-2018 - Winners Monaco, Runner Up Bordeaux

2016-2017 - Winners Monaco, Runner Up Lyon

2015-2016 - Winners Nantes, Runner Up Toulouse

2014-2015 - Winners PSG, Runner Up Auxerre

2013-2014 - Winners Lyon, Runner Up Montpellier

2012-2013 - Winners Toulouse, Runner Up Gazélec

Amway Canadian Championship

2018-2019 - Winners Vancouver Whitecaps, Runners Up Toronto FC

2017-2018 - Winners Vancouver Whitecaps, Runners Up Montreal Impact

2016-2017 - Winners Vancouver Whitecaps, Runners Up Toronto FC

2015-2016 - Winners Toronto FC, Runners Up Montreal Impact

2014-2015 - Winners Toronto FC, Runners Up Montreal Impact

2013-2014 - Winners Toronto FC, Runners Up Vancouver Whitecaps

2012-2013 - Winners Montreal Impact, Runners Up Vancouver Whitecaps

Lamar Hunt US Open Cup

2018 - Winners FC Dallas, Runners Up Chivas USA

2017 - Winners D.C. United, Runners Up Portland

2016 - Winners Philadelphia, Runners Up Chicago

2015 - Winners New England, Runners Up Chivas USA

2014 - Winners Los Angeles, Runners Up Chivas USA

2013 - Winners Chivas USA, Runners Up FC Dallas

2012 - Winners New York, Runners Up Seattle

Continental Cups

UEFA Champions League

2017-2018 - Winners Barcelona, Runners Up Tottenham

2016-2017 - Winners Real Madrid, Runners Up Juventus

2015-2016 - Winners PSG, Runners Up Porto

2014-2015 - Winners Man City, Runners Up Dortmund

2013-2014 - Winners Barcelona, Runners Up Real Madrid

2012-2013 - Winners Barcelona, Runners Up Man City

UEFA Europa League

2017-2018 - Winners Schalke, Runners Up Fiorentina

2016-2017 - Winners CSKA Moscow, Runners Up FC Twente

2015-2016 - Winners Barcelona, Runners Up Sevilla

2014-2015 - Winners Porto, Runners Up Arsenal

2013-2014 - Winners AC Milan, Runners Up Man Utd

2012-2013 - Winners Newcastle, Runners Up Inter Milan

2017-2018 - Winners América (MEX), Runners Up Chivas

2016-2017 - Winners Monterrey, Runners Up América (MEX)

2015-2016 - Winners New York, Runners Up América (MEX)

2014-2015 - Winners Pumas, Runners Up Tigres

2013-2014 - Winners Cruz Azul, Runners Up New York

2012-2013 - Winners Tigres, Runners Up Real Salt Lake

Domestic International Cups

FIFA Club World Cup

2018 - Winners Barcelona, Runners Up - Internacional

2016 - Winners PSG, Runners Up - Internacional

2015 - Winners Santos, Runners Up - Man City

2014 - Winners Botafogo, Runners Up - Barcelona

2013 - Winners Barcelona, Runners Up - Fluminense

2012 - Winners Chelsea, Runners Up Corinthians

National Competitions

African Cup of Nations

2017 - Winners Morocco, Runners Up Ghana

2015 - Winners Ivory Coast, Runners Up Nigeria

2013 - Winners South Africa, Runners Up Cameroon

Asian Cup

2015 - Winners China, Runners Up Australia

UEFA European Championship

2016 - Winners Italy, Runners Up Austria

North American Gold Cup

2017 - Winners United States, Runners Up Canada

2015 - Winners Mexico, Runners Up Canada

2013 - Winners Mexico, Runners Up Costa Rica

OFC Nations Cup

2016 - Winners New Caledonia, Runners Up New Zealand

Copa América

2016 - Winners Uruguay, Runners Up Peru

2015 - Winners Argentina, Runners Up Colombia

FIFA World Cup

2018 - Winners France, Runners Up Spain

2014 - Winners Spain, Runners Up Belgium

When you are finished with Ajax, I would like if you could go over to Italy and stop that Juventus domination please. They are crushing the league.
I agree anyone but Juventus...

Yeah, Juventus has been crushing Italy. No idea where I'll be after Ajax. I've barely begun!

Archived