Corners

I don't know if it's just me or what but whilst playing on this new patch every goal I concede really is a corner..

I've used my own tactics & downloaded them & the same thing happens with each team, they just cannot defend corners. I have the match training all on defensive related duties but nothing seems to work

Think I've tried everything lol I had a save the other day & I quit it due to I couldn't win because I kept conceding corners >.<

Started a new save and first game 2-2 draw & they scored two corners, pretty sure I'm cursed

First thing that I would do is to go through the defending corner instructions as there might be a crucial weakness in your player assignments, personally I change player assignments for each game during the pre-match screen flow just to make sure I haven't got a short-arse set to mark a player.

The second thing to consider is whether your training is actually doing more harm than good, if you've spent a lot of time using the defensive match prep options with a defensive focus for team training then you're running the risk of not paying enough attention to the attacking side of the game which will only result in your players not being able to make the most of their time in possession.

Archived