Tired players

My players always seem to be pretty tired

ok after a game they are unfit, but then coming into a new match some are like never past 92% match fit

i am liverpool and do play most weekends and weekdays , but i can never keep a consistent team, always having to change it around. almost like having a A tteam and a B team!

anyone got any tips for me ?

I'd consider anything over 90% as good to play a full 90 minutes, are you getting players showing the in need of a rest 'Rst' icon? tbh jadedness doesn't actually seem to be a problem in terms of match performance, from what I've seen on my save so long as the player is 100% match fit & isn't carrying an injury then you will not see any appreciable drop in their performance.

i had tht with spurs had like 7 games in 2 weeks. was bad, replays, europe, league etc etc. just give them days off after a match and also manually go and give them a rest from training the games between matches. got me through it

It can pay to rotate, which is not the same as fielding two teams. Some players put more effort in, some positions require more running around.

My plamaker MC often needs a game off because he gives it his all, running all over the pitch. I give him a few days rest before really key matches if necessary.

Archived