Opposition Fouling Punishment (or lack of)

Hey,

Has anyone else noticed that since the latest patch the opposition teams are able to foul constantly with their players only getting carded for persistent fouls in the last 10 minutes of a game and they almost never get red cards.

For example i've just played a CL Semi Final first leg against Real Madrid in which they had 5 bookings and made 23 fouls. Zouma, Isla and Ayew all got booked for Bad Tackles and then all 3 made a further 4-5 fouls and none were punished further and then to add insult to them not being red carded for continual fouls Isla and Ayew were directly responsible for Madrid coming from 3-2 down to win 4-3.

This is an issue i've noticed for a while now but haven't bothered to comment on until now due to the annoyingness of it, i also recently lost the FA Cup semi final to WBA when they should of been down to 10 men after 60 minutes when Adam Johnson should have been sent off but wasnt and then got subbed .

In general the point im making is that the AI teams get away with fouling and almost never get punished for just kicking your team off of the ball

I've seen it go both ways so no AI teams able to foul constantly in my games. There might be some advantage playing at home, though, so you at times can be a bit more violent before getting booked. That's the only observation I've made but I might be wrong about it off course...

Archived