[FM13]Psycho's No Foreigners Allowed Database

Psycho's No Foreigners Allowed Database

All non UK and Ireland players have been released from English clubs, new squad and transfer rules have been implemented to ban any English club from buying/signing players without a British Passport, players with England as a secondary nation are permitted.

Enjoy

Never knew this was possible, unless i've missed something totally.

good work mate.

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it;)

UK's loss...the world's gain, right? How would this database impact Continental football? American? (I know, I know, load it and find out, right?)

It's a lot harder to win a European title with England. No other nation has been touched so apart from clubs outside of england having a chance to sign the likes of Van Persie, Aguero, and Suarez etc on a free then nothing should change.

Done one of these my self but going to try yours out. :)

Most other DB's of this type are just with English Players removed with a degree of self control required, with this one its impossible to buy a non UK player and even if you did then You couldn't play them in a Domestic Competition.

The Only exception to this rule is Youth intake, some teams tend to get Foreign regens but as I've stated they wont be able to play in Domestic Comps until they qualify and get British nationality:)

Although foreign loans are still at EPL clubs, and you have released people like Begovic, who has a UK passport

And lots of others, holden, hume, simeon jackson, jason roberts etc

unfortunately filtering players at clubs on loan is impossible with the editor but as I've said they wont be able to play in domestic comps and if allowed can be sent back to their club.

Admitedly I forgot to filter second nationalities in so players like Roberts did get released wrongly. I'm currently working on another Db right now but when I get some time I will upload a version which will correct this.:)

Yeh if they can't play its not the end of the world, and playing at wigan I could send back scharner and joel.

IT felt a bit like cheating though with all the teams scrabbling over players who shouldn't have been released. I really like the idea though, so I'll definitely keep an eye out, or maybe even have a go at restoring the bigger names myself.

I also found that free transfers were being put on hold until 6 Sept, but I don't know if that was from your dbc or another one I have concurrently loaded, maybe an error in Nik's packs or something else

Another error on my part, I've loaded the Db into the editor and fixed this issue and also Players that have a UK or Ireland Second Nationality are now back in their clubs, this wasn't as easy as I thought as you can only filter players with second nationality as contains and not "is" or "is not" which meant I had to filter players by number of changes then re-instate players with a UK or Ireland city as birth then filter remaining players as second nationality contains and then reinstate each player individually which totaled 330 players being re-instated overall, Just doing a final test to make sure everything is working as it should and will be uploading the new version within the next hour or so:)

Could you do this for every playable country in the game or is that not possible?

just curious :)

Some are more difficult than others but not impossible, if there is a lot of interest in this one and demand for other nations I may do a few other big nations :)

Slightly off topic - but where do you think the best place to go for maximum effect would be? I mean clubs like Man Utd will still be very strong as they will keep a good young English core, and down in league 1 / 2 the squads won't be too different.

I can't decide where to start.

Wow, I hope you didnt take my posts as unfrateful complaints! But in any case that is some incredibly quick action to take, and I'll look forward to downloading and starting the update, probably the first weekend after it comes out!

Not at all, Sometimes when your testing your looking for particular flaws and don't see others like the Free transfer date I was more looking for AI teams signing foreign players on freebies rather than the actual date that they occurred so its good someone else spotted before I actually get to play the game proper :)

Slightly off topic - but where do you think the best place to go for maximum effect would be? I mean clubs like Man Utd will still be very strong as they will keep a good young English core, and down in league 1 / 2 the squads won't be too different.

I can't decide where to start.

I missed this post at first, Utd are still strong because they have British squad players already in all positions and some good prospects in the reserves. In holiday test they pretty much only sign a goal keeper usually Bergovic in the first season, while Man City are pretty much depleted they do have the funds to go out and buy good players.

I think my choices for a challenge in the prem would be Sunderland, Everton or Villa or in the Championship Leeds, Hull or Nottingham Forest.

what about players with welsh secondary nationality? seems abit harsh on swansea if they're not alowed them.

Latest version kept players with a secondary nation of any UK or or Ireland nation in, Its only non UK and Ireland players that are banned from joining a team within the English league system.

Hi Psycho your Private Message box: psycho1970 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. :( I Wanted Send You Thanks for Part 1 :)

Hey Psycho, I love the idea of this add-on. And I would love to help you out making other nations have the same rules for themselves.

E.g. Dutch only Dutch, Belgium only Belgians, French only French etc.

I checked the editor, but I have no idea to implement the rules, so could you perhaps explain for the people who want to help out? So that we can make this mod world-encompassing?

Hey Psycho, I love the idea of this add-on. And I would love to help you out making other nations have the same rules for themselves.

E.g. Dutch only Dutch, Belgium only Belgians, French only French etc.

I checked the editor, but I have no idea to implement the rules, so could you perhaps explain for the people who want to help out? So that we can make this mod world-encompassing?

Do Magicians reveal there secrets ? I think not (unless their Penn & Teller and their a pair of idiots anyway).

On a serious note, its not an easy thing to do and if you don't know what your doing can cause havoc with the game itself. Once I get my current project finished, I will be doing a few more nations and if you go to the main editing forum and look for a thread called "No Squad Rules" you will find a post by me with a link for a No squad rules Db for the English Domestic leagues.

• 1 month later...

Archived