how to make under 17 players eligible for bundesliga registration?

I believe it is coded into the competition rules.

In that case you would have to recreate the German competition structures entirely because the editor unfortunately doesn't let us edit certain things about currrent competitions only. :(

I believe it is coded into the competition rules.

In that case you would have to recreate the German competition structures entirely because the editor unfortunately doesn't let us edit certain things about currrent competitions only. :(

Thank you for your advice. I have done this, however still can't find an option for changing that rule.

That's strange. For starters, if you recreate the entire league system of a country, one should rather have to enter any rule which is supposed to have any effect, rather than having to remove it...

I don't have access to FM now so I can't llok it up in the editor, but maybe such rule is somewhere in the setting for Germany rather than in the settings for the competitions? Dunno...

Is this a new rule on FM13? I'm on FM12 and I've played several under 17's. One holds the record for youngest scorer at 15yrs and 100 odd days.

It's a new thing on FM13. Is this hard coded so that i can't change it in any way? I'm still having no joy even after recreating league structure.

I thought the purpose of allowing us to create our own leagues in the data editor was so that we could determine all the rules? If so (if it is) why is this rule in particular hard coded? Looking for someone from the team for guidance.

It's a new thing on FM13. Is this hard coded so that i can't change it in any way? I'm still having no joy even after recreating league structure.

I thought the purpose of allowing us to create our own leagues in the data editor was so that we could determine all the rules? If so (if it is) why is this rule in particular hard coded? Looking for someone from the team for guidance.

Some more complex or very specific rules are hard coded into the .exe file for FM, such as the MLS rules. There is absolutely no way to change these. Not saying that this is one of them, but if there's nothing in the editor, then looks like it is.

And if you're waiting for an "official" answer, then you'll be waiting a while.

Archived