Who's that? Oh, that new guy...

Shevchenko

football-manager-2013-logo_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

Well, I've decided that it is time for me to start a new career in FM 2013. About time, I should say. Inspired by SRL88's career, I want to become the best Manager (or second best, after sir Alex Ferguson) :p

Leagues Loaded

leagues.jpg

Database

databaseu.jpg

The Manager - Yuriy Protsiuk

manager1u.jpg

manager2h.jpg

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AGOVV Apeldoorn and Torhout approach Yuriy Protsiuk

apeldoorn.jpg

torhout.jpg

I decided to go fot Torhout from Derde Klasse A in Belgium - a more appropriate start to a career for an unknown manager with Sunday League experience.

First news from Torhout

I managed to improve Youth Recruitment. Maybe Junior Coaching budget will be next time, we will see...

youthrecruitment.jpg

I also asked my Board to search for a parent club. A very good chance to get some money and players...

searchforparentclub.jpg

And now Standard de Liege becomes that parent club that we needed!

standartu.jpg

Meanwhile, I decided that we do not need those free agents. Time to see for loan deals. Mostly I have to pay 60-80% of the wages.

playersin.jpg

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Season Preview - 2012/13 - Torhout 1992 KM

Board Expectations (My Expectations):

Derde Klasse A: Safe Mid-Table Finish (I agree, hope that my loaned players are good enough to help achieve this goal)

Coupe de Belgique: Get to the Fourth Round (Fifth Round is my goal, this is where the tough guys go into action)

Budgets:

Transfer: €6,000

Wage: €7,707 (Currently spending €3,850)

Budget: €25,369

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - August 2012 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derde.jpg

tablenh.jpg

The first game of the season was a tough one. VW Hamme played better but we managed to grab a draw thanks to a late Devriendt goal. A massive respect to my defenders - Blieck scored a header from a corner, but what was most important - we won 93% of our tackles. A very hard fought draw, but a deserved one.

Then we played Izegem and 713 fans saw us win our first home game of the season. We should have won with a bigger margin, but that's football. It all started with another goal from Devriendt - he received the ball in the Izegem box and scored a powerful effort low into the right corner of the goal. Izegem managed to get themselves back into the game but it was always us who were the better team on the pitch. After some awful misses we grabbed two late goals - an own goal (though my player would've scored any way) and a penalty from Beugnies. That sealed the game for us.

Coupe de Belgique

coupev.jpg

We started straight from the 3rd round and games against amateurs RJ Wavre and VK Ieper were always a win for us. The only goal conceded in these two games was a straight free kick from 20 yards.

But then, in the 5th Round, we were drawn against a very good KAS Eupen team from Belgacom League (2nd tear). With some of my players tired, I never thought that we'd manage to win! Even the start of that game was awful as we went behind on the 3rd minute from a penalty. But thanks to our wingers, Pauwels and Mahau, we scored two very good goals and then managed to secure that scoreline until the final whistle.

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - September 2012 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tableej.jpg

Not the best of football from our team saw us grab 7 points in September. The game against Rupel Boom was a complete disaster, though we somehow managed to draw thanks to a fluke goal frow right winger Axel Legat. Could have easily lost that game. RC Mechelen are the main title contenders according to the Media so a 1-3 loss is not a dissapointment. Then there was a trip to a classy RC Waregem team. We were down 1-0 on the 28th second (!) and the first half was simply s**t. But some "gentle" words towards my guys taught them a lesson as Roland Beugnies scored a fantastic hat-trick in the second half. A much needed win indeed. But then we played our worst football this season as we slipped to a 0-2 loss at home to minnows Hoogstraten... It was time to change smth in this team and I asked my scout to show me his reports. This is where I found myself a nice goalkeeper - Rubin Dantschotter joined us as a free agent. He is now my #1 GK, as he didn't concede in our final game of the month against bottom Staandart Wetteren. This was only our first clean sheet of the season...

Coupe de Belgique

coupev.jpg

The tie tells it all. We would always struggle against a top flight team like Gent. And I also used some of my reserve players to give my main guys some rest. So my defence played simply awful but our attack was magnificent in front of goal. This was also due to tactical changes - I used a 4-2-2-2 with two MC's and two Wingers. More than pleased with this result, a match to remember, for sure! As a bonus, we managed to finish September with a financial profit of €37,240 thanks to massive gate receipts of €84,090. Massive thanks for this cup draw!

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - October 2012 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tablelc.jpg

Yes, I agree, we need to tighten up at the back. Too many conceded goals as we are still a bit underperforming. Torhout are "contenders" for 8th place at the end of the season, that is why I want to finish at least 6th to be happy.

Geel-Merehout are not that good of a team as we deservedly won 3-1 at home with Lowiek Pauwels being our star player for the time being. Then we played Ronse away and almost held to a draw, but... Quite a dissapoitment for me. The game against Olsa Brakel was easy, though we won only by the one goal. I am trying to play that 4-2-2-2 tactic against weaker teams as Team Cohesion is beginning to show up. Then there was an entertaining 3-3 draw against a very good Berchem with Pauwels once again scoring for us. And the final game of the month was a shocker 0-1 loss to Bornem. Not the best of months and I really need to grab some wins if we are to fight for the top 6 places.

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - November 2012 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tableqw.jpg

A much better performance saw us climb up the table. I am really hoping that we can battle for that 4th place which would give us better chances of signing better players in the future. The board are very pleased with the team and I am happy that my job is Very Secure =).

We started the month with a "not-so-easy" 2-0 win against bottom team Temse with Devriendt scoring a howler and winger Mahau adding one more for his team. A much needed win to help boost morale. The next game was one of the most important encounters in the first half of the season as we played top-of-the-table Deinze away from home. Two beautiful strikes from our CM Vlaeminck were not enough to secure a shocking win as Deinze grabbed two second half goals. Pretty annoyed, but the team played very well and even the local media were impressed. The third game of the month was planned to be a walk in the park against managerless Kapellen... but in the end it was another battle and we won the game only thanks to having better players. The game against Turnhout was a complete disaster... We went ahead thanks to a Pauwels goal (best striker in the team, scroing his 10th goal) but then it was all bad luck - first we conceded a goal only because one of my stupid defenders couldn't clear the ball out of sight, then we were hit by two injuries and to finish it all up we conceded a second goal late in the game. Really made me angry.

At least our football is becoming more stable. We still need a good central defender, maybe a loaned youngster in January will come to us. I can also do with another CM as most of my player are better played at AM positions. No need for massive rotations as we are playing only in the league and Team Cohesion is giving its dividends. No title winning plans either, I just want to finish the season in the top 6 places.

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - December 2012 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tableav.jpg

Just the two games this month as I am looking forward towards the transfer window. I will be releasing most of the club's players as they are not that good. Some loans may be coming our way as well.

The first game against VW Hamme was a complete disaster. Our defence played like kids against Barcelona. My main left defender is currently injured and that second choice idiot got a 4.8 for the game... Simply disgusting football from my players. I got so angry that I decided to look through my scout's reports and this is where Joachim Van Holm was found. Immediate transfer to our team and a debut start with a 7.00 rating against a solid Izegem team. It was good defence and lethal finishing that made this win possible. Izegem played very well but we scored 2 out of 2 chances and climbed back to 6th place. This is going to be a hard January as I want to find a central defender and a central midfielder.

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - January 2013 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tablevc.jpg

I got myself the players that I wanted - Nathaniel Lagrou and Rik Van Praet have joined the club on loan until the end of the season. I also released some players that don't have a chance at the club.

The game against Rupel Boom was won only thanks to good defending and Gregory Mahau. This lad can play like Giggs and Pirlo with his assists. One of the best crosses I've seen this season from Mahau and Beugnies scored on the second minute. Our best striker Pauwels added another from the corner. A solid win and even a title challenge can be on the cards!

Then it was time for the two big games starting with an away match against RC Mechelen. The first half was a boring "I don't want to score" with one or two chances from the teams. But it all went bananas after the break! Lowiek Pauwels was the man of the moment as he netted yet another goal from the corner. The home side got their equalizer later on but it just wasn't to be for Mechelen today. First Pauwels stole the ball from the GK's throw and just smashed his second of the game and shortly after that Gregory Mahau netted the third as we ran out more than deserved winners! Rik Van Praet, our new loaned youngster, got a Man of the Match, a massive boost for him.

We finished the month with a massive 2nd vs 1st encounter. Well... My GK played out of his socks, pants and gloves but couldn't even help us gain a draw... We managed to go ahead with a Devriendt goal but Waregem simply were the best team on the pitch. The equalizer came from a simple tap-in on the rebound anf the winner came on the 91st minute... It was a deserved win for the visitors and we are back on 4th place. The playoff place is just behind the corner.

Friendly

20130509160713.jpg

We also played a friendly game against our Parent Club. I have to say that my guys played quite good and there were chances for us to get on the scoresheet. I was impressed.

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - February 2013 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklassee.jpg

tabletyq.jpg

Goodbye playoff, hello problems. Everyone just stopped playing up front and only our GK helped us get at least some points.... 5 games without a win, this is getting silly...

The game against Hoogstraten was a first sign that we have motivation problems. Although Pauwels scored yet another goal (a beauty, I have to say), it just wasn't enough as we were played off the park. Problems continued as we were outplayed by a relegation battling side Staandard Wetteren and only luck helped us draw that game. I was pissed but even team talks and team meeting didn't help. Geel-Meerhout are underperforming so a 0-0 draw was not a bad result. Even the bookies were positive that we would lose that game. The last game of the month was a tough one against promotion contenders Ronse and we finally played our usual good football, though not winning again. The referee cancelled Mahau's goal late in the game because of a very-very close offside. That goal could have been a winner...

I really need to find the correct words to start winning again or we will simply fall down to a low mid-table place.

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - March 2013 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tablexl.jpg

A pretty much better month and with just 5 games to go we are still capable of grabbing that playoff spot. We have three games against weak teams and two games against promotion contenders.

We started March with a bang as Lowiek Pauwels played Olsa Brakel off the park. A fantastic hat-trick that shoud've been a poker but the own goal messed up his stats. It was the right time for us to begin that climb up the table.

The second game was an away game against a solid Berchem side. Gregory Mahau netted a powerful shot from short range but it wasn't enough to grab a win. Our GK made an error (in my opinion at least) - he couldn't save his goal from a low shot from the edge of the box. It was simply a slow reaction...

The last game was a hard fought win at home against Bornem with loanee Lagrou getting the winner - he simply banged the ball into the top left corner with a strong shot from just outside the box. Not a bad way to finish March.

So what about Louis Maertins ?

He has potential but he is unambitious and won't develop to his best

Not a bad youth intake! Way better than mine when I was at Torhout.

Thx, hope they will develop soon, I don't plan to work with Torhout all my career :rolleyes:

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - April 2013 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tableld.jpg

Did we blow it? Perhaps. The biggest problem is that most players in the best clubs of our league have fantastic physical skills and so they overrun our youth. Maybe I should have signed more experienced players with good stamina and acceleration. We are very often overrun even against bottom placed teams so this is a big problem I am aware of.

The only easy game in April was the game against bottom Temse. Lowiek Pauwels showed lethal touch as he scored a brace - another classic header from the corner and a beautiful long 35 yard shot into the top right corner of the net. Three points in the bag.

Then there was a massive game against Deinze and we blew it. Ouplayed everywhere and by everyone, we were lucky not to lose by a much bigger margin... Gregory Mahau got injured until the end of the season which is a massive blow to our promotion chances... This left us with no other way but to win the last game of the month.

Kapellen are underperforming so we ha to be cool and use our chances. Once again, it was a battle, we were destroyed in the first half and it was pure luck that we went only 1-0 down after the first half. Some yelling from me helped my boys pick themselves up and we turned the game around after the break. Devriendt scored a close range shot after some good passing and my leftback Delporte scored a bizarre fluke cross/goal that turned out to be the winner. With two games left, we still have a chance to grab promotion, but I feel we are not ready yet.

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - May 2013 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tableuc.jpg

Could've been worse, I guess. Didn't get to the playoffs but it was a very solid season. We were predicted to finish 10th so a 5th place is very good. Now it's time to rebuild our tactics and our team. Hope to re-loan most of my youngsters, some of them are real quality.

We were once again outplayed, this time by Turnhout, the eventual champions. The only positive of this encounter was the 20th goal of the season for Pauwels and a very good display in the first half. Then it was all Turnhout as we slumped to an eventual defeat. Wrote down one more thing that we have to change in our tactics next season.

The last game of the season saw us grab an unlikely and a very late win against relegation contenders Coxyde. I played some reserve players that didn't have much playing time but still it was awful football. We were 1-0 down on the 30th minute mark but Dimitri Geldhof grabbed his first of the season as we got ourselves back into action a few minutes later. It was all battle in the midfield and I was ready for that draw until a very lucky own goal on the 94th (!) minute guaranteed a 5th place for us. At least we wanted to win till the end which is a good sign.

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Season Review - 2012/13 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

Board Expectations - Safe Mid-Table Finish (achieved - 5th)

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2 - League Positions Graph

endofseasonreview.jpg

A very solid performance all in all, but we do have massive problems in the center of midfield. Not enough rebounds collected, too many counterattacks towards our goal. We need to strengthen this position.

Coupe de Belgique

Board Expectations - Get to the Fourth Round (achieved - Sixth Round)

A fantastic performance in the cup! We went all the way to the Sixth Round where we lost to KAA Gent (the eventual winners) 5-7 in a massive goal bonanza!

Squad

I have a very good team squad but not enough to win promotion. The biggest problem is the MC position which needs massive improvement. I may rebuild my tactics to a 4-3-2-1 with 3 MC's and 2 wingers, I will see what players can be signed in the summer. I would also like to re-loan Pauwels, mahau and a few more, they are progressing and are capable of playing even better next season.

Transfers

Some important signings came in and most of them were loans. I also have to thank my GK Rubin Dantschotter who came in as a free agent in late September - he was a massive boost to our defence. Most of the loaned players were real quality and I really enjoyed working with them.

Finances

Could've been worse... I am thankful for that cup clash against KAA Gent, we received a massive 80k for that game. This means no improvements in the junior coaching or training department. I will have to rely on loans again next season, the wage budget is sure to be decreased.

Awards

Best XI

Rubin Dantschotter named in Team of the Year

Mahau wins Young Player of the Year

Topscorer - 20 (Lowiek Pauwels)

Most Assists - 14 (Gregory Mahau)

Highest Average Rating - 7.57 (Rik Van Praet)

Fans Player of the Year - Lars Blieck

Best Players

Rubin Dantschotter - best GK in the league for me, a massive 10 clean sheets (3rd best in the league!). Surely my main goalie for a few more seasons.

Lars Blieck - one of my best DC's, his third full season at the club. 35 starts, 2 goals, 3 assists and 7 (!) PoM for the 22-year old fellow! Second best overall performance with a 7.42 rating!

Rik Van Praet - played only 12 games, joining us on loan in January, but became the king in defence, getting 3 PoM and best overall performance in the club with an impressive 7.57 rating! If he can improve as a player, he is surely going to be a star player.

Gregory Mahau - a very important player, he had his bad days at the office but still was a key player on his left wing. Made 34 overall apperances, scoring 5 goals and adding 14 assists. 3 times PoM with a 7.15 rating.

Klaas Devriendt - key in the midfield, a huge plus for me is that he is home grown and went all the way from the youth ranks. It was his 8th season at the club and he played quite well, adding 7 goals and 3 assists in his 32 games.

Lowiek Pauwels - star player! 37 apps, 20 goals, 1 assist and 4 PoMs! I want him to sign a permanent contract but a re-loan is more realistic. He is our 3rd best player - a 7.18 overall rating is very impressive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season | Team | League | Country | League Position | Notes |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2012/13 | Torhout 1992 KM | Derde Klasse A | Belgium | 5th | - |[/Code]

[/center]

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Season Preview - 2013/14 - Torhout 1992 KM

Board Expectations (My Expectations):

Derde Klasse A: Safe Mid-Table Finish (I agree, a 10th place would be perfect...)

Coupe de Belgique: Get to the Fourth Round (I need that Sixth Round to get some money from a match against the big guns...)

Budgets:

Transfer: €6,000 (edited to €0 for more wage budget)

Wage: €3,601 (Currently spending €3,854)

Budget: €105,870

Squad - Transfers - Friendlies

Massive-massive blow to my dream of promotion. This is not a squad that is capable of winning the league, more like struggling to survive... My loaned in boys from last season grew up and now want to play at a higher level and my Board dosen't have money for good players' wages... Looks like maximum an 8th place will be most likely for us... We are already overspending our wage budget which was cut almost in half! This is all not good at all...

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - August 2013 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tabler.jpg

A very tough start to the campaign... To play against teams predicted 2nd, 4th and 12th respectively (though the last team has a very good squad!) - it's like an only way to show that your own team is NOT crap. Or otherwise you can tell your mid-table finishing chances goodbye. Still, I have to mention one more thought - other teams may have the same problem as we do with their finances. So there may be a chance for us to grab smth like an 8th place. No promotion this season for sure, only if there will be a massive board takeover... I am going to try my best, already tickering my tactics to be more solid in defence.

The game against Liege was quite interesting for me as I saw my team wanting to give it all. But first Lars Blieck, our main DC, got injured and then Klaas Devriendt missed a penalty. 8 minutes later we conceded the only goal of the game. Not a bad display against promotion contenders! If I can tweak my tactics correctly and talk more often with my boys to keep morale up - we can surely fight for a top table finish to exceed everyone's expectations!

The RC Mechelen game was all about luck. Kevin Lespagne scored his first of the season but soon after the home team got things levelled. Our saviour was the injury bonanza to Mechelen with three players being taken off. And we didn't get a single yellow card =)

Finally, the game against Waregem. Well, it wasn't just the hardest game for me. It was the luckiest game ever! Our shots - 3 (1 on target). Their shots - 16 (6 on target). We won. Thank you, Zaven Yahan and Rubin Dantschotter! We are struggling in defence but at least we aren't conceding too many goals. The counter-attacking style isn't working brilliantly as my wingers aren't that fast, but we are trying our best.

Coupe de Belgique

coupek.jpg

Goodbye money. The game against amateurs Diskmuide was an easy one and the score should've been at least 6-1. But then we suffered a very hard defeat against not the best of teams from Derde Klasse B - Bleid-Molenbeek. We were lucku not to lose 0-6... They had 26 (!) shots with 12 (!) of them on target! Shocking display from my boys, I was very angry... There was no passion at all.

Massive improvements coming in September, guys! My tweaked tactics seem to work better, we are gaining points against better teams.

The Board is also helping me out with agreeing to extend the ammount of coaches to +1 and giving more money for wages. We now have one more coach and our wages are just in line with our budget!

coachesn.jpg

wagebudget.jpg

wages.jpg

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - September 2013 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tablese.jpg

It's all wrong. I tweaked my tactics further on and will be using a DM. But we lack power up front. I have a brilliant striker who scored once in 9 (!) games... I knew it would be hard but not THAT hard... If nothing will change by the end of the first half of the season - I might resign.

The 0-0 draw against Sportkring Sint-Niklaas was a fair result. Our opponent was relegated from the league above and has a decent squad. It was an even game with chances from both sides. Nothing to complain about.

Roland Beugnies scored the winner in a very entertaining encounter against a solid Ronse team. We even had the better of posession! At this point I thought that we'd be able to push up the table, our defence was quite good with my DC's getting 7+ ratings.

But then came the bummer. Yannick Put destroyed our defence with a hat-trick as his Bornem got a shocking victory. I was so angry at the referee!!! 2 minutes added and we conceded on the 94th minute! Don't you hate it when that happens??

The last game was another 0-0 draw, this time against Berchem. We were outplayed all over the field until Berchem got a man sent off midway through the second half. I went Attacking and we had our chances to win... and to concede. I am frustrated with our strikers... and with the lack of shots hitting the target...

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - October 2013 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tableyv.jpg

My team is making me crazy. I simply cannot understand what is going on in the players' heads! Look at these results!

Geel-Meerhout. Top of the table team, no chances for us. We conceded our first goal right from the kick-off, around the 25th second. Then the second half penalty sealed the win for Geel-Meerhout. Annoying, but it was a start of a bizarre month.

Kapellen. They are 2nd in the league and it was another struggle. Well, this game was all fun. First a french guy from Kapellen scored 2 goals - both cancelled. Then we went ahead with a goal from Devriendt. And then we concede 2 more goals, this time they were scored properly... You think this has nothing to do with a funny month? More to come!

VW Hamme. We had to beat them but again it was crazy football all over the pitch. We were 2-0 down by the 12th minute and I was sure we had no chances of getting back into the game. But then, all of a sudden, Karel Ternier woke up! He is my best striker (by skills) who scored 1 goal in 11 games and that goal came in the Cup! And now he hits 2 goals in 6 minutes and we are level on the 20th minute! Hamme got their third 10 minutes later but we still managed to grab our own third thanks to winger Kevin Lespagne! A fantastic 3-3 draw and this was just the beginning!

Sprimont. Hello, goal bonanza! I won't tell you the whole story, but it was like this: 2-0 down, 3-2 up, 3-3, 4-3 up, 4-4 on the 86th minute after a penalty and the final 6-4 at the end! Karel Ternier scored 4 goals!! 6 goals in 2 games! What a time to start scoring! Crazy, very crazy month...

64record.jpg

ternierrecord4goals.jpg

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - November 2013 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tableba.jpg

A very good month for us. I must say that we played against weaker teams (according to Media) and thus some wins were on the cards. December will be much harder...

Olsa Brakel. Made us fight. It was a very close game but we have Ternier who is now banging those goals for us. His brace helped us grab a very important win.

Deinze. This team is so unlucky... They are predicted to finish 1st, they have a phenominal squad and they just had their manager sacked. Ternier scored again but this time we lost.

Izegem. Annoying, boring game with just 2 shots on target for both teams. We still manager to grab a win thanks to you know who. He is simoly a goal machine now.

Hoogstraten. Lucky we won that game! They played better but scored only twice. And they don't have Ternier, his late goal decided the winner.

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - December 2013 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tablegs.jpg

Looking at the opponents, it could've been a much more worse month for us. I am sure we won't get relegated but it's gonna be hard to grab a 7th-8th place. Hoping for no-wage loans in January...

Rupel Boom. They destroyed us and we got lucky to get that one goal so we looked not that awful. Actually, everyone destroyed us but somehow we managed to grab points this month.

KFC Dessel Sport. Geez, I love these games! This tells you the whole picture!

Liege. Total destruction, we failed to hit the target at all. Almost got licky not to concede either =).

RC Mechelen. Once again - total destruction. Only this time we hit the target once - and scored. And secured a draw, somehow. Everyone has to thank Rubin Dantschotter for his goalkeeping abilities!

The middle of the table is still pretty decent. Just need to find a way to increase that goal difference :)

With our defence - hard to do it :)

Just get this third out of the way and mount a challenge for the play-offs in the final third :).

Again, not with our defence :)

283_zps01e49f0b.png

Yuriy Protsiuk's Career - January 2014 - Torhout 1992 KM

Derde Klasse A

derdeklasse.jpg

tablemo.jpg

Quite a fantastic month! Still, the results didn't help us much as we are stuck with our position. At least it means consistency :D

RC Waregem. Phenominal result against league leaders. Once again, they played us off the park but we managed to get one goal on target and score it! Ternier received a pass into space from Devriendt and smashed the ball into the net!

Sportkring Sint-Niklaas. A very even game (14-15 on shots) but it was an ideal debut for loanee Amaury Magnus who scored the only goal of the game. The defenders got confused as to who should kick the ball out, Magnus got the ball, ran into space and scored! Simple!

Ronse. Probably our best performance this season! They didn't have a chance against us almost until the end. Only after the 3-0 scoreline we stopped attacking and Ronse had their fair share of chances. Karel Ternier was once again our best player, scoring yet another 2 goals, making it 17 in 24 apps!

Friendly

friendlyq.jpg

The annual friendly against our parent club saw my half-reserve team fall to a 0-4 loss. There's a plus - we didn't concede for 44 minutes :)

Archived