Julio Alvarez, what a guy.

Zan87

I haven't seen him mentioned much around here but I got him on a free from Numancia in time for my second season at Celtic. I know he's playing in the SPL but he's fantastic. He plays as part of 3 AMC's and just look at the stats he got in his debut season for me. I would go as far to say he is the best bosman I've ever had, he's also one of the most consistently technically gifted players I have managed too, and I have managed Elano etc.

Maybe I'm over hyping him, but again, he's been fantastic for a guy I thought I would bring in for backup. Check him out:

julioac4.th.png

8.02 with Weegie update.

Ps: Not sure if I just got lucky with him as I have never noticed him on some of my other games.

Pps: He got that cap for Spain whilst playing for me!

I haven't seen him mentioned much around here but I got him on a free from Numancia in time for my second season at Celtic. I know he's playing in the SPL but he's fantastic. He plays as part of 3 AMC's and just look at the stats he got in his debut season for me. I would go as far to say he is the best bosman I've ever had, he's also one of the most consistently technically gifted players I have managed too, and I have managed Elano etc.

Maybe I'm over hyping him, but again, he's been fantastic for a guy I thought I would bring in for backup. Check him out:

julioac4.th.png

8.02 with Weegie update.

Ps: Not sure if I just got lucky with him as I have never noticed him on some of my other games.

Pps: He got that cap for Spain whilst playing for me!

he looks fairly good :D but he has poor physical and alright mental

he looks fairly good :D but he has poor physical and alright mental

Try him :D, he'll show you what he's made of :D.

He scored another hattrick after I made that post lol... It will be interesting to see how he does in the Premiership or a better standard of league, I'm convinced he'd still be great, if played right.

I got him for free as Real Madrid, played brilliantly on his debut in a friendly, scored a hat-trick against an upper table German side. Sadly, I made a big signing the next day and he was unhappy about it, requested a transfer. Instantly sold for £3.4 Mil.

Archived