Conflicts within Nation Rules ???

damianhucker

Ive created nation rules in separate files and in merged files and just cannot get them to work without screweing up one of the others .

Ive Created an ALL Ireland in League (Ireland and northern ireland in one league over the existing Irish League ) thats saved on its own file .

I created a channel islands league over what was the Northern Ireland league

I created a new Scottish league system of 4 divisions of 16 teams

and i did a few changes to the welsh / english league by moving swansea , cardiff , wrexham , newport and colwyn bay over to the welsh league and adjusting the clubs in the english divisions to compensate for the gaps along with removing a few lower level welsh clubs from the welsh league system .

All of these things have been done in sperated files and ive also tried with merged files, but whatever i do theres always something causing one of the others to fail , if i choose just one file it will conflict with another and across the board no matter what combination i use there will be a fault somewhere such as it saying theres no clubs in any of the scottish divisions .

I know this may not be easy to answer but what am i doing wrong ? any idea ?

If you want Nation Rules files to work together, you must edit them separately with only the changes needed for that particular nation or make all data changes in one DB and all the Nation Rules in another (not highly recommended).

And always test Your work after making each one, that way you're spot any errors quickly.

Archived