Different years to gain nationality

CurnRaisin

So I know how to change the number of years to gain nationality but I wondering is there a way to do it like the current Spanish situation. Where they have a set amount of years (5 or 10 cant remember), but its set that most south American only need 2 years to gain try for Spanish nationality.

So for example I could change that you need 8 years to gain Ukrainian nationally , but that neighbouring countries (Poland, Romania, Belarus and Russia etc) only need 2 years.

Also is there a way to make any players born in a certain country always have a second nationally of a specific country. Thinking for Ireland/northern Ireland. The current state of the law is that anyone born on the Island of Ireland can take up Irish nationality. So any one born in Northen Ireland can take up and play for the Rep. of Ireland, yet in the game it's not like this.

I think it might be hardcoded unfortunately. Coincidentally I was about asking the same question as I'm doing some fantasy database. :D

Dang, be nice to change somethings up, spread around the talent. Fantasy as in something you thought up, changing a few things or fantasy as in the genre with magic and mystical creatures, some sort of Westeros and Essos or Middle earth FM database. ""With political tensions boiling over we weren't sure that this match would get the go ahead but we are here. With the war coming closer to a conclusion we still don't know who will sit on the Iron throne nor do we know who will sit atop the Westeros Priemier league. Welcome to Match Day Live where Winterfell F.C take on King's Landing United""

Dang, be nice to change somethings up, spread around the talent. Fantasy as in something you thought up, changing a few things or fantasy as in the genre with magic and mystical creatures, some sort of Westeros and Essos or Middle earth FM database. ""With political tensions boiling over we weren't sure that this match would get the go ahead but we are here. With the war coming closer to a conclusion we still don't know who will sit on the Iron throne nor do we know who will sit atop the Westeros Priemier league. Welcome to Match Day Live where Winterfell F.C take on King's Landing United""

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/352010-Concept-Is-this-possible-doable-a-quot-Game-of-Thrones-quot-Westeros-football-league I'm working on it, but there will be neither magic nor direwolves running loose on the field. Although theoretically I could field a team of Giants from north of the Wall, assuming the Match Engine can depict a 12-foot-tall player.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived