Hide Player Attributes ?

I remember some xml file that let me did exactly that, hide player attributes and rely mainly on scouts, position strength and my own scouting and judgment. It made the game much more enjoyable, tough and realistic for me, but i cant find anything like it now.

I found one mediafire download but it was password protected, so.. if anyone of you have something similar to recommend, please do. Altough FM this year is generally more tough and harder then previous ones, it still doesnt solve signing a dude with amazing finishing pace & acc and leting him score goals for fun.

Tnx

I would rather remove scouting stars than player attributes. There are mods that do this but they still allow for sorting by stars.

Remember the graphical representation of attributes, whilst still giving you a rough idea, makes it slightly harder to determine exact numbers

I remember some xml file that let me did exactly that, hide player attributes and rely mainly on scouts, position strength and my own scouting and judgment. It made the game much more enjoyable, tough and realistic for me, but i cant find anything like it now.

I found one mediafire download but it was password protected, so.. if anyone of you have something similar to recommend, please do. Altough FM this year is generally more tough and harder then previous ones, it still doesnt solve signing a dude with amazing finishing pace & acc and leting him score goals for fun.

Tnx

Here:

http://footballvideogames.weebly.com/miscellaneous-fm13-downloads.html

:thup:

thank you very much ! bookmarked, and would propose this to anyone. i first started with both attributes and ca/pa stars hidden, but felt too blind so i left attributes and only used ca/pa hider. its awesome and solves a bit this unrealistic sign all 5 star players you magicaly know about from a glance.

I would rather remove scouting stars than player attributes. There are mods that do this but they still allow for sorting by stars.

Remember the graphical representation of attributes, whilst still giving you a rough idea, makes it slightly harder to determine exact numbers

did exactly as you said. i always played with lines instead of numbers exactly for that ambiguity reason, but still having stars to tell me how much my player is better then next one on that position forced my hand in choosing team and transfers multiple times.

now, i can still see that my scout/assman says that player x is better then player y but dont give me exact measurement how much of quality difference were talking about, so, it works like a charm.

maybe later i will hide attributes too if i find it too easy and convenient

Archived